Got a bunch done this weekend...Me and my buddy were at it till 5am this morning and back on it at 10. I'm exhausted but got some much needed work done.
Got the pinion angle set, just over 20 degrees from level is where she fell.
Got the passenger side head assembled and Installed, lower intake, mpfi injectors, upper intake, and throttle body on.
Painted the alternator and power steering brackets, got them installed with the power steering pump., cleaned alternator, tensioner pulley up with a wire wheel, and got the aluminum looking pretty nice. Got them installed too, power steering pulley went on, as did the idler pulley
Buttoned up some other things, fuel lines, some vac hose fixings, set timing/installed distributor.
My buddy fabbed up a cover to make the area where the AC used to mount look nice and clean.
With the engine mostly set, we decided to assemble the rad. Support, fenders and the rest of the front body
Tried flexing her out a little bit, she wasn't having much of it. I'm not happy with that, I'm thinking I may have to adjust my shackle angle back further to get more, or maybe remove a leaf out of the front spring packs. Not really sure yet. But I gotta get more flex than that.