Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Ripcord

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 08:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RangerG
And X6 on the elimination of the bug guard.
keep it Curtis! if not just to **** them off, then to hide the stone chips on the hood-which is why i put one on mine last week. that, and it'll cut down on the amount of bugs i scrape off the windshield every Summer, doing my long hauls up North.

Old 12-04-2009, 09:25 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ABN31B
How? I thought only Mod/Admin types could make polls...
Yeah, you're right. Only staff have the ability to create polls.

I'm going to bug you about that bug guard now. It's going to be your new saga...like my tow hooks. payback is a biotch

Old 12-04-2009, 09:32 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

I didn't realized that you couldn't do polls on this forum.

Bras are horrible IMO. They catch rocks and sand, then just ruin your paint unless taken off constantly.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sporty_drew
I didn't realized that you couldn't do polls on this forum.

Bras are horrible IMO. They catch rocks and sand, then just ruin your paint unless taken off constantly.
not as a constant, i'd have the patience to put one on to go play in mud n kick up rocks just take it off when not out playing..wouldn't be a bother to me..*shrugs*..i just need some thing for the dang hood its got some good size paint chips out of it and i've grown attacked to it being emrald green but it needs repainted and a coupel tiny rust spots taken out... and its already been really badly clear coat scratched thanks to my driving, even the bug guard was pretty badly scratched..last time i go through a nice size 8ft wide hedge with 1/2-1 1/2 inch thick branches lol

Old 12-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sporty_drew

Bras just rub on the car and slowly rub all the paint off. Plus they do look ridiculous haha.

Old 12-05-2009, 02:33 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
keep it Curtis! if not just to **** them off, then to hide the stone chips on the hood-which is why i put one on mine last week. that, and it'll cut down on the amount of bugs i scrape off the windshield every Summer, doing my long hauls up North.
& it also breaks up the curve of the bonnet.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:49 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

w00t! more bug guarders than haters!

so.... this is pay back for the tow hooks.... then that must have made all the hazing i took for my skid plate... disguised Canadian hugs?

Old 12-06-2009, 12:23 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 1oldK5

Bras just rub on the car and slowly rub all the paint off. Plus they do look ridiculous haha.
It all depends on what style and cup size you've got on.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:21 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
w00t! more bug guarders than haters!

so.... this is pay back for the tow hooks.... then that must have made all the hazing i took for my skid plate... disguised Canadian hugs?
just sharn' the luv brother!

and where did this reference to "bras" come from??? i didn't know we switched from talking about our trucks to the ladies.......

Old 12-06-2009, 07:44 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'm still sticking to the fact bug guards are fugly. Regardless of whether or not they protect from rock chips.

Quick Reply: Project: Ripcord