Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Ripcord

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 11:22 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

lol...love the new sig comment Curtis.
Say, do you have any newer pics of your Blazer as it sits right now? I haven't seen it in a while...it would be nice to see some new pics, no matter how bad (?) the truck may look right now

Old 11-08-2009, 11:30 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

damn! caught finally. i though i could skate until Spring

No I haven't snapped any shots of her since nabbing a few cell phone shots for insurance following the flawless victory vs. the CRX...

I'll get out and bang out one or two in the next few days... i'm stalling until I get theis skid plate on though

Old 11-08-2009, 11:38 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Awesome!
I also noticed in your sig you stole my ideas to undercoat the frame wheel wells and tow hooks. I think you need to have a decal put on your truck that reads "Inspired by Sisk"

Old 11-09-2009, 12:14 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
all of them are good too i suppose
Hell i'm honest though.... can you believe people actually take some of the advice I give around here if only they read this thread first...

and no, the words wern't all nice to describe what you did.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:34 AM
BF Veteran

um I'd like to point you to my post in may when i did the H1 that said "i swiped 5 cans of undercoating from the army and will try to get my ride under coated by winter" BOO YAW!
plus I already gave you credit on page one... freakin brownie hounds...

one day if i get rearended bad enough i can convert to a 2 door and BE your truck

Old 11-09-2009, 01:02 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sounds like Curtis is quite the envious guy Alex.

he wants your truck and my house. well, the shed i have in the backyard anyways.

Old 11-09-2009, 01:24 AM
BF Veteran

hahaha this thread is awesome.
I'll sell you my truck Curtis. You just have to cover the cost of me buying a new 2500HD...which is my dream truck. LOL .

Old 11-09-2009, 02:32 AM
BF Veteran

Sure thing... let me start saving up

I am enveous... my shed has a barn door, not l33t french doors or windows
And my truck is in desperate need of SOMETHING to make it custom. The only thing I have done to chage it's looks is located squarely on my floorboard INSIDE where it can't be seen at least 3 out of 5 hitch hickers comment positively on it... the ones that aren't methed out of their gourds...

Once I get some of these toys mounted she will look alittle different. Nothing like a stock height 4 dr with a basket brush guard and skid plate. I cant wait to park it at a mall

Old 11-09-2009, 06:10 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah I can't wait either . You need to take lots of pics. This thread is lacking in the pic department...

...Just sayin..lol

Old 11-09-2009, 06:11 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Lol don't worry I'll take twice as many pictures to make up for you

Quick Reply: Project: Ripcord