Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Wify's Toy

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Hillbillybjopkr is on a distinguished road

ok here's the story on the projects. The blazer my wife had befor we got together. Was her first rig. It apparently was in really good condition with a nice sound system in it, that was befor her step-dad got his hands on it (he's like watching a monkey fornicate with a blender). He stripped the paint, took the sound and put it in his backyard and it pretty much became the doghouse. Soon as wify started drivin he just got it together enough for her to go to collage and that was it. After her and i got together i started workin on it lil by lil keepin it roadworthy...considdering it's pretty much outran everyother rig we've had. Once i got me a nice reliable rig (my Dodge). I promised wify i'd build her blazer for her.

The Dodge was a steal for the most part. '87 W-250 with a 360....$400
went through about 2 quarts of oil a day out the back of the motor. Thought it was a rear mail seal, turned out to be the oil pressure sending unit. been doin good for a year. We been runnin it up and down the mountian untill a few weeks ago she developed the "death knock". Scored another 360.....same year with just under 31'000 miles on it, slapped some rings and bearings in it. Just broke it in this morning and recieved my rebuild kit for my tranny, NP435 (Granny-lo...only way to go!!!). Once the Dodge is back on the road I get to tear into wify's rig lol......and her damned fairy "theme".

So beings i have all the pic's of both project's on one file...that's why the dodge tag lol

if you wanna see some pic's of the dodge let me know...i'll post em

Old 12-14-2009, 10:17 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hillbillybjopkr
So beings i have all the pic's of both project's on one file...that's why the dodge tag lol

if you wanna see some pic's of the dodge let me know...i'll post em
hey, at least you know where your priorities are!

i'd luv to see those pic's, but i think the die hards would be upset. why not post 'em in your album(s)?

Old 12-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Hillbillybjopkr is on a distinguished road

i'll figure out how to get those pic's up on this album thingy today. Being's it's snowin like crazy outside and the guys I got my tranny rebuild kit for the dodge sent me the WRONG FRICKIN BEARING i'll have some time to set it up while i talk myself into going outside