The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

New Decal

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

What font looks better?

Old 05-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

To give an idea, this is what the decal looks like for the gmtruckforum.net

Old 05-19-2009, 12:19 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

The 4th one looks good and Easy to read. Number 5 reminds me of Transformers lol.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:16 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
The 4th one looks good and Easy to read. Number 5 reminds me of Transformers lol.
I have the same font from the 5th one actually. It's from the Batman Forever movie (and it's also the name of the font). I like that one and the first one..the other fonts don't look all that great to me..

Old 05-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

i like #4 also

Old 05-19-2009, 07:56 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Anyone have one that looks like the Chevy/Blazer font on the actual trucks? that would be cool to use

Old 05-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Starting Member
blazen99 is on a distinguished road

i cant see 2 or 5 but i like 3 a lot. looks like a fall out shelter or radioactive symbol.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sisk28
Anyone have one that looks like the Chevy/Blazer font on the actual trucks? that would be cool to use
idk if that would fly with everyone unless you put a first and second gen front end on there and theres also the k-5 guys to keep in mind.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:58 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sisk28

To answer your question though, I have never been able to find the same font as the stock BLAZER text. I searched several free font sites for a few hours one day trying to find it but I never did. I did however find a bunch of other cool fonts. I have them in a .rar file hosted on my site if anyone wants them... http://mattdehoogh.com/pics/fonts.rar

Last edited by mdehoogh; 05-19-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:05 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

oops i misread Sisk28's post i thought he said front not font....

Quick Reply: New Decal