The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Okay, I give up

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 09:30 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default Okay, I give up

I suck at paint.net. I want to see what it would lool like if the fron of my truck was blacked out. The chrome strip in the middle of the grille, under the grille, and tyhe grilles on the lights on my safari bar. If someone could also erase the fogs from the safari bar as they are no more. You can use this pic. Thanks in advance to whomever does it.

http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=DSC00267.jpg

Old 05-15-2008, 10:13 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Okay, I give up

I think I got everything you asked for. Let me know if you want something to be different/better...

I think if the lower valence on the bumper was black, it would look even better. I don't know how it would look with the rest of the two-tone on the truck though.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Looks better with the chrome parts painted black.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:33 PM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

looks pimp black

Old 05-15-2008, 01:58 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I like it alot. So, to actually do this, I would have to sand the chrome a bit to rough it up, right? Then use some filler primer, then spray it black. The dupli-color black I have is pretty much a perfect match for my black. I used it when I painted the door sills. I just might have to do this, I really like it. Thanks a whole bunch Matt, looks good.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:59 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

do ittttt

Old 05-15-2008, 02:44 PM

Okay, okay I will lol. Jeez, don't get your tighties in abunch, okay. j/k I am going to try and do it next week on my day off. Rainign on and off today and I am working every day until next wed or thursday. I will do it then and post some pics, along with the led's in the mirrors for anyone that has seen my other post.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Beginning Member
OOPS242 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could you tell me where you got those headlights? I'm changing my front end over. Thanks

Old 09-04-2008, 12:48 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: OOPS242

Could you tell me where you got those headlights? I'm changing my front end over. Thanks

You can get them off of ebay, just do a search.