The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

tattoo with a meaning

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 04:01 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I wouldn't skip finals for it... but get it done.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

YES find a good tatt artist, DO NOT skimp on that! it will make a HUGE differance! also dont rush it, you will end up settling for something and then want it changed later and may not be able to.

Dont go to someone who critisizes your idea...just leave. But do listen on size ideas and placement.

Took me 5 years to come up with my first tat....after that they have been flowin like wine! ALSO DONT DRINK before or during...it thins your blood and you bleed more.

Old 12-30-2010, 09:52 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

Stone cold SOBER is the way to go when gettin the tatty - blood thinning like Bre said, and being able to sit still and pay attention for the artist is deff an important one too.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Starting Member
Moores12345 is on a distinguished road

A good tattoo artist won't tattoo you if your drunk anyways, so sober is the way to go.

Old 12-31-2010, 12:36 AM
Starting Member
FOGEL is on a distinguished road

my finals are a joke there all gym classes and computer classes that all my teachers love me. as for the drinking i dont do that anyways so that shouldnt be a problem

Old 12-31-2010, 03:38 AM

regardless if ur teachers love you that much man MAKE it to your finals... its 1 day extra and it wont force their hands to say "shat sonne you FAIL for not showing." last thing you really wanna do is go thru ALL of that semester of school again just because u needed a tattoo a WHOLE day earlier.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:03 AM
Starting Member
FOGEL is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by UberFail
regardless if ur teachers love you that much man MAKE it to your finals... its 1 day extra and it wont force their hands to say "shat sonne you FAIL for not showing." last thing you really wanna do is go thru ALL of that semester of school again just because u needed a tattoo a WHOLE day earlier.
ha yea, i know what ya mean. plus its my last day of highschool EVER, woot.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:20 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Bre was the first person I thought of for the sketch. Check into all the artist in your area first. I don't have any tattoos but know a good artist is the worth the $$ you will pay. I have a friend who will fly all the way to Hawaii from New York to get his work done. He is not cheap and has about a 1 year waiting list to get into him. You will def. get what you pay for. Good Luck.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:37 PM

My gf suggested Blue Line Tattoo in LaCrosse. IF your willing to drive she also suggested Midwest Tattoo's in Eau Claire as a first choice, bout 1-1/2 hrs away tho - his stuff's on myspace ( http://www.myspace.com/midwesttattoo ) and if you want to make a road trip out of it, Adambomb Gallerie in Milwaukee is apparently awesome too - jus tabout a 4 hr drive tho.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:04 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Make sure that deer is facing forward! lol. Most tattoo artists will be sure of that. And it can always be mirrored at the Shop.

Quick Reply: tattoo with a meaning