Detailing Discuss detailing your Blazer within.

What to use to get heavy grease out of seats?

Old 01-13-2018, 11:16 PM
Starting Member
Lefet is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by '93BLZR View Post
The owner if the shop is a good friend if my dad and uncle, so I can't really say anything about it. As for that happening, it's because his workers are irresponsible. They've caused several problems on our other cars before, but I can't do anything about it
Sorry to hear that. Just glad you were able to get it cleaned up.

Old 01-15-2018, 12:55 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

IMHO you actually can do something.
And even worse that he is a good friend of relatives. Don't let such things get into the way of getting your car back into a state where you can use it as before.
Acquaintance never relieves from responsibility. And being friends is in now way an obligation for you to let something like this slip. I would talk to my dad and uncle first and tell them that I would confront their friend with the facts of the bad work that happened in the shop.

2nd possibility and probably what i would do anyway is to change the place where you let your car service. It seems a common occurrence in that place that they mess up.

I would never let something like that slip, because grease on the seats is a real issue, to the point where you have to change the seat and probably a couple of jeans as well.

Written complaint to the owner with pictures.

Old 01-15-2018, 01:00 AM
Starting Member
'93BLZR is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by error_401 View Post
IMHO you actually can do something.
And even worse that he is a good friend of relatives. Don't let such things get into the way of getting your car back into a state where you can use it as before.
Acquaintance never relieves from responsibility. And being friends is in now way an obligation for you to let something like this slip. I would talk to my dad and uncle first and tell them that I would confront their friend with the facts of the bad work that happened in the shop.

2nd possibility and probably what i would do anyway is to change the place where you let your car service. It seems a common occurrence in that place that they mess up.

I would never let something like that slip, because grease on the seats is a real issue, to the point where you have to change the seat and probably a couple of jeans as well.

Written complaint to the owner with pictures.
When I get registration on the blazer, I'll go downtown to their shop and talk to them about serlveral things. As for now, I have no choice but to wait

Old 03-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Beginning Member
Blazer11 is on a distinguished road

Load some Super Clean (used to be by Castrol) into a bissel steam cleaner should work !