Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your Blazer's engine insides here.

Tornado?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 01:20 PM
knightrain420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Tornado?

well both you guys are right, but i have an easy way to solve this issue. autozone sells them so that should tell you its a pos!! autozone SUXORS!!!

Old 09-29-2005, 11:53 AM
LoLoS10Blazer87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Excuse me?

That's like you insulting my momma!

Nothing wrong with AutoZone, it pays my bills. Just because you've had a bad experience with an AutoZone doesn't mean they automatically "SUXORS", whatever the hell that is.

Old 09-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I loathe my local AZ, but I have been in many that have been more than helpful given the present situation. I do think they carry WAY TOO MUCH ricer stuff that is all BS crap, but hey, there's a reason that stuff is on the shelves... Even if it is to take the young kids money...

Old 09-29-2005, 05:26 PM
LoLoS10Blazer87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah we carry all that ricer **** but not a lot of people buy it. Usually when younger guys come in and start lookin at that crap I try to talk 'em out of it. I'm not just in this for the sales, I'm tryin to keep kids from spendin their hard earned money on blue seatbelt pads and neon lights, lol. I'd rather not sell anything than sell that bull****.

Old 09-29-2005, 05:57 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

That seems like the only purpose for the retards at my AZ. They actually tried to talk me into buying a set of the APC BLUE (very blue) headlights to replace one of them on my Bonneville (yeah only one of them). I replaced both of the high beams with Silvania xtravision (or something like that). The kid would not stop telling me how much better the blue bulbs would light up the road even after I explained the whole color spectrum to him. I am not really a fan of the silverstars either. That's mainly because of how quickly I've had them burn out in my Intrepid. I will say that they helped the intrepid, but I don't think they would do very well in the Bonneville. The intrepid's beam pattern sucked so the extra reflectivity of the blue light helped out most of the time. Winter driving drove me nuts with the silverstars though. On the Bonneville, all 4 bulbs (2 hi + 2 lo) are on when the hi beams are on so there is literally no gap or dark spots in the pattern. Makes for a very full and wide spread light output that doesn't require a blue coating to make you be able to see great!

Old 10-03-2005, 03:40 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

AZ is my preferred vendor. The rest of em hire the young kids who have no clue. Most of em get stumped if it isn't in the computer, and forget about looking it up in a book.

Old 10-09-2005, 10:08 PM
knightrain420 is an unknown quantity at this point

well didnt mean to offend ya bro, but i have had many bad experiences with az parts, especially electrical ones. just voicing my opinion that i think az parts are crap.