General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

2009 Blazer?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 09:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
sisk: I've seen ones, but I thought they were bravada tails.
If they were it should be the same as in a Blazer.
Then again, come to think of it both those are the newer style Blazer from yours. Not sure if the tails changed or not. I'm sure you could find something similar for your style though.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:42 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

The hood scoop, its burns! It burns!!!

Old 09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I think the front end is butt ugly. The side isn't that bad, and the rear has hardly changed from the final generation of the NA Blazers. The interior is nearly identical with the exception of the steering wheel it looks like.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:39 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by B5Bee
Oh, I dunno... I kind of like it. I wish to God GM hadn't ditched the little Blazer body style. I don't like the Trailblazer/Envoy at all. To me, it's fat and bloated. Reminds me of a hottie you used to lust after in college that you happen to run into 20 years later, only to find she's had two kids and gained 50 lbs.

I'd like to see what a 2DR or a ZR2-type version Blazer would look like. I bet that straight-six turbo diesel is sweet.
it a 4 banger, not an inline six.

Originally Posted by Sisk
I think the front end is butt ugly. The side isn't that bad, and the rear has hardly changed from the final generation of the NA Blazers. The interior is nearly identical with the exception of the steering wheel it looks like.
absolutely Sisk. the front ends remind me of those Chevy, uh................what the hell were they call? looked just like the Suzuki Sidekick..............s**t, it's right on the tip of my tounge......my neighbour even has one in his garage, do you think i can remember the name of it now..........UGH!!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 11:36 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
it a 4 banger, not an inline six.

absolutely Sisk. the front ends remind me of those Chevy, uh................what the hell were they call? looked just like the Suzuki Sidekick..............s**t, it's right on the tip of my tounge......my neighbour even has one in his garage, do you think i can remember the name of it now..........UGH!!!!
chevy tracker?

Old 09-28-2009, 11:40 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by okvortec
chevy tracker?
Yeah...that's it. That'd be the infant Blazer if you asked BlazerChick Since we're all "Baby Blazers" .

Old 09-28-2009, 12:28 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by okvortec
chevy tracker?
yeah, thanks okvortec and Sisk. i remembered it like 20 mins later, when i was making some deeeep tracks in a field near here. after pouring rain all night (and well into this morning), i don't care how clean the truck is, i'm gonna go play!
funny how simple things can unlock the s**t stuck in your head.