Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Some final pics for 2009 (pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 02:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default Some final pics for 2009 (pic heavy)

Well with tomorrow being New Years these will most likely be the last pics I take of my truck this year. And wow, what a year it has been. I figured I'd use this as a bit of a reflection thread to show how far my truck has come in just under a year of ownership (I bought it in Feb/09). Along with that look back at how much I've learned and gained from being a member of the BF community.

Here is my truck the day I bought it:

And here's how it sits today. I know it's really dirty, but it's impossible to keep clean with the amount of salt they use around here.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Progress

Old 12-30-2009, 04:17 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Looks great buddy! Keep up the good work throughout the New Year!

Old 12-30-2009, 04:19 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Here's to another year of mods!
I hit the six month mark with my Blazer back on the 16th.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:09 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Well with tomorrow being New Years these will most likely be the last pics I take of my truck this year. And wow, what a year it has been.
ummm.......Alex....... tomorrow is New Years Eve, Friday is New Years.

but that's ok, we all understand where you're coming from.

nice progress on the build over the last 10 months.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Starting Member
butters is an unknown quantity at this point

you need some wheel spacers and some lift, and no you can not have my basket
looks great for a year though, i realy like the simplness of it and not being over done.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Starting Member
jimhens82 is on a distinguished road

sweet

Old 12-31-2009, 06:21 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dabber
Nice Progress
Originally Posted by zedartwo
Looks great buddy! Keep up the good work throughout the New Year!
Originally Posted by cbr995
Here's to another year of mods!
I hit the six month mark with my Blazer back on the 16th.
Thanks guys! As much as I hate to say it I think 2010 might be a maintenance year on my truck. There's a lot of stuff I need to do like brakes and O2 sensor and tires etc. We will see though, a year is a long time. A lot can change

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
ummm.......Alex....... tomorrow is New Years Eve, Friday is New Years.

but that's ok, we all understand where you're coming from.

nice progress on the build over the last 10 months.
Chris, stop being a ball buster lol.

Originally Posted by butters
you need some wheel spacers and some lift, and no you can not have my basket
looks great for a year though, i realy like the simplness of it and not being over done.
I don't plan on having wheel spacers. The only reason I have 2 different sets of tires is because I wore through to the belts on my front ones back when I bought it (really really bad alignment issues lol) and I was in a pinch at the time and didn't have cash to pickup a new set of tires. I ended up getting 2 all season tires to throw on until I could pick up a matching set of tires. The all seasons are narrower then the offroad ones I have in the front, so they look like they're tucked pretty good under my rear wheel wells. When I had the off roads on all 4's they looked fine with no need for wheel spacers.
I plan on getting a matching set this year sometime. I'd like to get something a bit beefier with a decent tread on it. We will see though.

Originally Posted by jimhens82
sweet
Thanks man.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:51 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Well with tomorrow being New Years these will most likely be the last pics I take of my truck this year. And wow, what a year it has been. I figured I'd use this as a bit of a reflection thread to show how far my truck has come in just under a year of ownership (I bought it in Feb/09). Along with that look back at how much I've learned and gained from being a member of the BF community.

Here is my truck the day I bought it:

And here's how it sits today. I know it's really dirty, but it's impossible to keep clean with the amount of salt they use around here.

These two have made their way onto my list of favorite pics of your truck. The sun in the first pic is just awesome looking. And the second one the truck looks like a badass turning around to get into a barfight and is saying to some punk "what'd you just call me?"

Great progress man. I keep debating on a set of tail light covers like that for my truck. But idk if it'd be over kill with the brush guard on mine.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:02 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks Phil! These pics are actually right at the top of my favorite pics of my truck too. The sunsetting on a cold winter day made for some really cool lighting effects. I'm going to photoshop a few of them and see if I can't get something better out of it.
I plan on getting a brush guard for my truck someday. I don't think it would be overkill. I think it would actually balance the truck out IMO.
Thanks for the compliments!