General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Almost bit it

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 11:59 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's keep it on the OP's topic, please.

Old 11-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

ok well outside of my inner and outer tie rod ends are in pretty bad shape, but we are handling everything without insurance so i'm getting cash gonna buy my parts and call it a day lol

Old 11-05-2009, 12:11 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
move to a real country then
Oh btw you wont be able to get a job if you do move, and you wont be able to cover your health care even if you do get a job, and even if you manage to get health insurance, it wont help you at the doctor. Oh and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
stupid canada.... i wish i was canadaian....
sure, we'll take anybody, even American's who can't spell Canadian

Originally Posted by rriddle3
Let's keep it on the OP's topic, please.
sorry Richard, but i had to reply to Curtis.

Originally Posted by Biohazed
ok well outside of my inner and outer tie rod ends are in pretty bad shape, but we are handling everything without insurance so i'm getting cash gonna buy my parts and call it a day lol
glad to hear that everything is gonna work out. the bright side of this mishap, if your tie rods were old or high mileage, at least you're not paying for their replacement.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Biohazed: good deal! no injuries and parts get replaced... sucks it had to come that way, but at least they are owning up and taking care of business.... if only all bad drivers had that kind of dilligence.

old skool luvr: Canadia's bacon is my faver it

Old 11-05-2009, 01:19 AM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

see i wouldnt have avoided her because knowing my luck i would have wiped out my truck on the curb and screwed up alot of ****, she would have taken off and i would be left holding the bill

Old 11-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by packofqtips
see i wouldnt have avoided her because knowing my luck i would have wiped out my truck on the curb and screwed up alot of ****, she would have taken off and i would be left holding the bill
lol it was one of those things that you didin't even have time to think.. just react lol