General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazer accident

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 07:27 AM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road
Default Blazer accident

Just was looking on break.com and found this http://www.break.com/index/car-accident-on-live-tv.html
At the end you see a 1st gen blazer that some one got ejected(sp?) from.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:50 AM
jdblazin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Blazer accident

That blazer is twisted pretty bad! On the live accident, I like how the driver of the ranger just walks away without even checking on the other driver. I which we had a live shot of the blazer crash, that sounds like one hell of a ride!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 10:55 AM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

pretty bad wreck. yea its funny hoiw the driver of the ranger just walks off after his wreck. could that be considered a hit and run? lol

Old 12-02-2007, 05:24 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Well he didnt leave the scene of the accident just the camera shot, since the reporter when over and talked to him after checking the van's driver. I would say that was not hit and run since he did not get back in his truck and drive off.

Old 12-02-2007, 06:26 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

I bet the guy in the ranger was just hella pissed and stormed off to not risk putting his hand threw a window like i did.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:20 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

That is crazy. Thats like theTV crewaround here taking footage of a Cadillacfor a TV commercial going down highway 70 and a wreck happened right in front of them.They showed the police the video and they issued fault by the camerafootage.

Old 12-03-2007, 08:09 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

I feel bad for people who have collisions with emergency vehicles...

Ambulances are heavy as heck, so the Blazer didn't have much of a chance, lol.

Granted he should've realized that lights + sirens = get the hell out of the way...

In Canada, it's illeagal to not pull over when there's sirens and such behind ya, and they always have the right of way...

Old 12-04-2007, 04:09 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

That blazer was done for, and the accident that happened right there wasn't too bad it could have been worse!