General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazers are CRAP!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 05:46 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Eff10
My whole family is a gm family. Half of my family are ford people and half are chevy people. We always joke around back and forth to each other about what is better.
In my driveway/garage currently are

Mine:
1989 firebird formula
1994 jimmy 4x4

My dad's:
1969 chevelle ss
1970 chevy malibu convertible
1970 monte carlo
2003 chevy avalanche
1996 camaro

My sister's:
1998 mustang
Let me just say that i love your father haha. he sounds like my buddies dad who has 3 classics in his garage

Old 04-27-2010, 11:44 AM
ZR2Daddy01 is on a distinguished road

I laugh at the saturn too. I catch s*** from the guy at work who drives a vw. He didnt have much to say when two months ago i had to leave work to come get him cause he was stuck in the end of his driveway after a three foot dumping of snow in less that 24hrs. I had the four door my ZR2 was in pieces in the garage.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:47 PM
BF Veteran

The Saturn is the only of the 3 who actually likes my truck and helps me work on it because he has every tool you'd ever need in his garage (at least 3 of each actually haha) its the Ford Exploder and the BMW who don't shut up... but come on, everyone's mom and dad buys them a really nice car when they turn 16 right?

Anyways, i'm not bashing any person's car, just the attitude people have when the world is handed to them by mommy and daddy

Old 04-27-2010, 04:07 PM
ZR2Daddy01 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I hear that dude I have a brother like that he was just handed a truck when he turned 16 and he talks s*** till he needs me to fix his ranger cause I have all the tools. I know the feeling of no apreciation when people are just handed things.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:04 PM
BF Veteran

o well, life goes on as we all know. they'll learn when they get older and have to pay for their own things. i'm completely happy with my truck and paying for it all on my own, i feel more accomplished when i did it myself and paid for it with my money.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MTopper
...but come on, everyone's mom and dad buys them a really nice car when they turn 16 right?

please tell me you're joking?

Old 04-27-2010, 11:39 PM
BF Veteran

do you think i'm being serious? i paid for all of my cars (although i got the blazer at a steal from the parents, i still bought them)

Old 04-27-2010, 11:47 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hey, ya never know with you kids today.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:01 AM
BF Veteran

I don't expect anything to come from mom and dad other than the usual, food, warm bed, and somewhere to always be welcome. Some people expect more. I like to work hard and see the rewards, yes my mom does help me with my gas money when I'm short on it to get to my classes but when I go on a trip its all on me. anyways, I'm done on this thread. It was just something I needed to say a long time ago. The BMW kid is on his own now, he's a royal pain in the a** now because his parents stopped paying for his stuff and the explorere kid is up at central michigan all summer and next year. Its me and my Saturn buddy now and I'm happy with that outcome. Good night most of you, to those on the other side good morning.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:02 AM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

I have no idea what this thread is about anymore haha.

Quick Reply: Blazers are CRAP!!