General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Does it tempt you to be a hooligan

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 06:10 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough
Default Does it tempt you to be a hooligan

Does your Blazer tempt you to drive like a hooligan ?

The other day my wife and I got stuck in a fast food drive thru on our way up north
First the girl only took part of the order
Then she wouldnt take the rest of the order , said she would fix it when I got to the window
It took us more than 15 minutes to get to the window , only 2 cars ahead of us

I thought about climbing the curbs to leave but I had the boat hitched on and thought that might tear up the boat trailer

I drove past the window , my wife didnt think it would be a good idea if I stopped a chewed out the girl standing there with a dazed look

Old 08-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I can't seem to go anywhere without running over something I shouldn't lol! Heck just the other day I drove over a curb down a hill and parked still on the hill and front end on a sidewalk just to jump my neighbors car! I had plenty of room to just pull up next to him but that wouldn't have been nearly as fun lol!

Old 08-26-2014, 05:38 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

*Ahem* Urban Wheelin' thread, last updated: 7-27-14

With only 25 cents a day, you can help a suffering thread. You can be the voice of hope.