General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

ebay

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 01:48 PM
nnnon632 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ebay

I don't know if anyone made a post about this or not but here it is. I bought two things off of ebay (I'm 18 and the money isn't where i would like it to be). Thinking i would save a penny or two. I bought a front bearing assembly and a fuel pump. the fuel pump lasted 10 months, and the bearing assembly 5. both had 1 year warranties so I'm trying to get money back or something. If you have a no name bearing assembly and your abs sensor goes, then don't expect it to last to long. I haven't gotten into it yet but i believe a chunk of the sensor got into the actually bearing, since the condition of the bearing went downhill, from fine, to undrivable in three days. The fuel pump will only last a little bit, if you notice delayed cold starts, that will lead to the fuel pump. Well I'm just trying to spread the word out becauseI didn't read anything about this before andI wishI had the 200 bucks that was blown.

Old 03-25-2008, 02:23 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: ebay

Yep, yep... i always buy parts locally for that reason. If it breaks i walk straight back in and get it worked out. No dealing with these sellers on the net.