General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Idea to set up a part exchange U.S. - Europe

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 06:06 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road
Default Idea to set up a part exchange U.S. - Europe

Hi all,

I'm trying to find somebody (a Blazer addict or a dealer or somebody close to a dealer) to order parts in the U.S. and having them shipped to Europe.

This is the idea:

I need somebody to take care of orders which cannot be cleared via internet. E.g. it is nearly impossible to be sure that the correct rear axle shafts will be sent when not seeing them. So I need somebody which is able to physically go to the dealer.

In order to save the hassle I'd like to have somebody looking after these things "before" they are shipped.

The payment of course will be done directly with the seller and transportation will be at the buyers expense and organized from here.

A fee for the person who does the deal could be paid after the correct part has arrived. Or as convened.

If somebody is interested in this idea, please PM me. It could eventually be expanded if it works out. First I will start with Blazer Parts then we'll see.

Please, do not contact me if you are not knowledgeable with carparts and I mean "in detail" such as to be able to exactly understand what we need and procure the correct part. Somebody also able to judge the quality of parts and rule out the "cheap - China stuff" we're not interested in.