General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

I'm done...For Real This Time

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 12:04 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

There, I changed the thread title for you.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:24 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

Good luck with the GC...You shall need it =P

Old 02-13-2010, 12:47 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

wanna sell me yur rubber? might as well go to a fellow member who will put them to good use.

are you gonna stick around at least? tell us how much more badass the GC is? (stories, we need stories!)

Old 02-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Starting Member
ejschultz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rriddle3
There, I changed the thread title for you.
Thanks

Originally Posted by BlaziNator
Good luck with the GC...You shall need it =P
Maybe...maybe not... Thanks regardless.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
wanna sell me yur rubber? might as well go to a fellow member who will put them to good use.

are you gonna stick around at least? tell us how much more badass the GC is? (stories, we need stories!)
Eh, that would lower the value of my truck if I were to do that. Plus, shipping to Canada would be crazy. I will stick around on the forum but probably won't say too much. I'll keep this thread updated with all the pics, stories and everything about the GC. That way, you can say you told me so or whatnot. If it ends up being more badass than the Jimmy, I'll be sure to let you all know about that too.

Old 02-15-2010, 07:02 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ejschultz
TI'll keep this thread updated with all the pics, stories and everything about the GC. That way, you can say you told me so or whatnot. If it ends up being more badass than the Jimmy, I'll be sure to let you all know about that too.

glad to hear you're gonna stick it out (being a member).

but of course, we'll need pic's of the badassness, or it didn't happen!

have a good one, be sure to show some luv to the new ride, and post a few pic's up of 'er.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Starting Member

I'll definitely post some pics, when I get it. I won't be purchasing it for a couple of weeks. It's my friends GC. He's selling it when he gets his STi back. He's getting an R35 turbo on there, which doesn't fit in the stock location, the engine built to handle the turbo, and a meth injection kit. He'll be at over 400 HP to the wheels when he's done with it. I'll be getting it then so I'll have a couple of weeks left to enjoy my Jimmy.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hey Richard...the title change didn't take effect. Did you edit the OP? It's still showing as being "I'm done...for real this time". I noticed the title of one of his posts on the last page was changed, but not the OP. You have to change the OP to change the title if I'm not mistaken?
I'd do it myself, but it's not a board I have access to. Just thought I'd give you the heads up

Old 02-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sisk
It's still showing as being "I'm done...for real this time"
That is the title of this thread now.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Starting Member

Oh, by the way, I'm not going to be an arrogant jerk about getting a different truck that is "better". I'll give an unbiased comparison of the two once I get the Jeep and have it for a couple of weeks. I can tell you a couple of things right now that I already like better. It's got a little more ground clearance than my Jimmy, a floor shifter instead of a console shifter, the 4x4 is also on the floor (although this is an all wheel drive model, it's got all wheel drive, neutral and 4 low), the spare tire is inside and not blocking the back window, it rides a lot smoother, and most importantly so far, it's got a solid front axle. Suspension lifts are also relatively cheap (about $500 shipped) where as suspension lifts for our trucks can be rather expensive. There's a few things I don't like about it but aren't necessarily a deal breaker with it. It's got leather (I like cloth better for a daily driver), the leather isn't heated, it's black, which I like, just not on a daily driver, it's 4 door, my tires won't fit on it, and it's a Chrysler. Weighing out the pros and cons, it's definitely worth getting. The miles are low and the price is right. I just got a new job, well about 5 months ago and I told myself after I get a new job I'm going to be getting a newer vehicle. I guess it's not too much newer year wise, but it's a lot newer mileage wise and condition wise.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Well sorry to see you quit on the jimmy, but hey good luck with the jeep, sounds like a nice ride.

Quick Reply: I'm done...For Real This Time