General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

I'm done...For Real This Time

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 09:39 AM
Starting Member
ejschultz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
knowledge is key, and it's always good to have the right keys to a deal.
For sure.

X2! and post the pic's-or we won't believe you.
When it happens, you'll know.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:31 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm having the same crisis with my truck... I usually stick to IT, just because IT has a stick lol... So I'm not too sure.

Old 11-22-2009, 08:27 PM
nyzr21019 is on a distinguished road

sorry to hear that, i know how you feel my blazer is only a 2001 and ive had it for almost 9 months and ive had to replace the radiator with all the hoses, new feul pump assembly, new shocks, new ball joints, blah blah blah but now its good, go get another one theres nothing like a bllazer/jimmy

Old 11-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by nyzr21019
sorry to hear that, i know how you feel my blazer is only a 2001 and ive had it for almost 9 months and ive had to replace the radiator with all the hoses, new feul pump assembly, new shocks, new ball joints, blah blah blah but now its good, go get another one theres nothing like a bllazer/jimmy
Very true. I think that's part of the reason I like mine so much.

Oh, here's another issue that just popped up. I think one of my plugs fouled out today. It was running fine last night, but today it's missing like no other. Is it possible for a plug to just foul out? I thought they kind of started to foul then finally go out. I'm replacing them with AC Delco plugs this time around. I also hate how the radio, pocket, and heater controls are all "connected". It really makes it a b*tch to change any of that around.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:16 AM
Starting Member

I should probably just let this thread die now, but whatever. I just wanted to update everyone. My friend and I are driving out to South Bend today to pick up my Grabber AT2s and a set of tires he ordered for his car from Tire Rack. I'll probably be getting them on in a few days.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Pics are a must of tires.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:30 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
Pics are a must of tires.
X2 on the pic's

Old 11-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Starting Member

I'll try and get some pics up tonight. They're not on my truck, but I've got them stacked up in my garage right now.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:35 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

well............. wait 'til they're on your truck then.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Starting Member

well............. wait 'til they're on your truck then.
Eh, f*ck it.

Living close to Tire Rack definitely pays off. It cost $25.00 even in gas to fill my friend's '08 Sierra with the 4.3L in it after we got back. He paid half of that as well because he got tires too. Shipping would have been a lot more than that.

Quick Reply: I'm done...For Real This Time