General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

KC Driving Lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 04:08 AM
dimmuborgir6nik6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default KC Driving Lights

Since I couldn't fit the 6" Daylighters on my push bar, I just ordered KC Driving lights which are 3" x 5". I know these are guaranteed to fit, and they look better with the front of the truck. They have a 7/16" mount, which I'm not sure is bigger or smaller than the mounts on my push bar. The larger 6" Offroad Daylighters fit perfectly, which I'm guessing are the average mount size. I saw 3x5 lights at Autozone and noticed they had a tiny mount that would require drilling.
I ripped the threads on one of my mount bolts though, so it's been giggling around, but I can fix that.

Old 12-15-2007, 06:56 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default RE: KC Driving Lights

KC Hilites are OVERRATED!!!!!!! lol I hated my daylighters..... you can get better lights cheaper.... actually one of my daylighters burned out.... thinking of sending it back and using them as headlights on a pontoon boat...

Old 12-15-2007, 08:07 PM

That's true they would be good lights for a smaller boat, haha.
I was looking at Pilot but they're so expensive, and I saw a brand at Autozone that I've never heard of. Or atleast I forgot the name brand, but I know they had Pilots at Autozone that were still too big for my push bar (6 inches)
So if these 3x5 driving lights burn out on me, I'll find something cheaper.
I know Eagle Eye is good.

Old 12-15-2007, 08:12 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Hella lights are good and PIAA f'n rules FTW! Thats what dad has on the Jeep. Too expensive for me to put on a vehicle...

Old 12-15-2007, 08:31 PM

PIAA are very expensive. I was looking at them but I don't think I found a pair under $200.
I saw a guy with a Blazer and he had PIAA's on them. I don't think it would be worth spending so much money on lights incase they get damaged or I end up not using them that often.

Old 12-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

I paid just over $100 for my piaa 520's off ebay. They are $260+taxes local. I love ebay.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:19 PM

I've never ordered anything for my truck over ebay but I've ordered a lot of stuff for cheap prices and been very satisfied with it.
I just trust buying stuff from companies or stores though.
These 3x5 KC driving lights I just got only came to about $80 with shipping.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:35 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

ive never had any problems with eBay, other than some of them dont respond to emails very quick

Old 12-15-2007, 10:39 PM

I buy military stuff on ebay, I have a few WWII memorabilia items, a used Kevlar helmet, used ballistic goggles in great condition.
I buy stuff I don't think I'd be using very often. The new stuff is great, but the used stuff I never trust too much.