General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Making Changes

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 06:56 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

damn, thats some nice flex!! lol. I can't wait until I get a lift and some decent tires so I can tackle stuff like that. Nice pics. I like that xterra.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:20 AM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by pj5454302
Looks like a great way to spend a saturday! Deff need to put a locker on the ta do list.
Thinking about a lock-right.

Last edited by BlaziNator; 03-06-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Sisk
damn, thats some nice flex!! lol. I can't wait until I get a lift and some decent tires so I can tackle stuff like that. Nice pics. I like that xterra.
That Xterra was pretty awesome. That was his first time to take it...or any truck off-road. He broke a CV axle the first day lol. followed us pretty good in 2wd though.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Just a tip...you can multi-quote by using the button. that way you don't have to double post

That sucks about the xterra though. It's only a 2wd? lol....would have never guessed. I've heard good things about them off road.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:41 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

That sucks about the g80, Btw i have a lock rite and love it! It was super easy to install. Will be harder to install becuse you have the g80, mine was a open diff from the factory so i just had to pull the spider gears.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sisk
Just a tip...you can multi-quote by using the button. that way you don't have to double post

That sucks about the xterra though. It's only a 2wd? lol....would have never guessed. I've heard good things about them off road.
Thanks for the tip =) No, it's a 4wd. He busted a CV axle the first day. It handled VERY nicely off road. His was a little top heavy, but not bad.
Here it is before the CV went out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuObGdc6GrQ

Originally Posted by pj5454302
That sucks about the g80, Btw i have a lock rite and love it! It was super easy to install. Will be harder to install becuse you have the g80, mine was a open diff from the factory so i just had to pull the spider gears.
Have you noticed much excessive tire wear in the rear?

Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Nope, just have to learn how to drive around corners. You can give it like 1/4 throttle and it takes it just fine, but if you get on the gas it will make the inside tire start hopping.

Old 03-08-2010, 06:27 PM

yeah, I have heard you can't accelerate through corners. I will probably get one....one of these days....when I have cash lol.

Old 04-11-2010, 10:06 PM

I decided to lose the air dam after all. I flipped the tow hooks as well.

Before:

After:

I also installed aluminum engine and transfer case skids from an 89 blazer. Pics soon to come.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:27 PM

Welp, I failed at installing engine mounts this weekend...miserably. So I did this instead:

-new roof lights
-relocated previous roof lights to "bumper"
-Installed rock lights

Quick Reply: Making Changes