General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

:-) New stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 09:38 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: :-) New stuff!

Looks good brent!

Old 08-02-2007, 10:15 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Looks awesome. Makes me want to get some except that I really like the stock guages with my Blue LED's in there, looks awesome at night. I can't wait till I get my dash all back together. I just have the HVAC and door panel controls to go. Its hard to find time when it is really hot out and I am taking classes and working.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:18 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Looking good. I see the heater panel colors. I'm gonna have to pick up one of those next time I'm on ebay. What does the headlight panel look like at night? I'm gonna do the blue LED conversion in the panels also. I want to try to d othem in the door switches also. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Old 08-03-2007, 07:14 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

In order to install the headlight panel you must stick it over the OEMpanelbecause you can't remove the OEM panel, so very little light goes through.

I'm going to get the subs this morning, so I should have them wired up by noon. I'm also gonna go to the junkyard and get a few parts for the Suburban anda black dash bezelfor Jenn.

Old 08-03-2007, 03:43 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Got my woofys today. Take a look:

Video of Woofs

In the picture you can see that one of the subs is unhooked. I have to fix the input... it will only take about 2 minutes. I'll edit and then post the vid.

BTW going to the beach this weekend. Again.

EDIT*
Dammit, I double posted again. I swear i'm losin it...