General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Opinions on future additions

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 10:35 PM
awmiscool is on a distinguished road
Default Opinions on future additions

I have sold a couple of my airsoft related stuff (made a decent amount of money) and have decided to put it into my 98 blazer. It needed new tires and a battery, so that took alot away from the original fund. That being said, I have come up with the following list of things I plan on adding to my blazer.

Visual Department:

Glove Box LED

Blazer third Brake Overlay

Chevy Emblem (located on grill)

Side and Read Chevy Emblem

Window Tint (driver and passenger)

This tachometer

Or this tacometer

Tints for Headlight+Blinker

Blinker (instead of tints)

Other blinker

Mesh Grille

Performance:

Chromeair Cold air intake

If they have been sold or whatever, I can easily find it again. I was just wondering what your guys' thoughts were on adding this to my blazer. Kind of going for a low profile/sleek look. Thanks

Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

The things on your list that are a waste:

Glove box LED - you will only see this when the glovebox is open?
3rd brake overlay - you can make your own
Precut window tint - you want purple bubbles?
Headlight/blinker tint - wat

If you get the intake, make a heatshield for it.

Last edited by TripleBlackBlazer; 07-11-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:46 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

The tachometer thing will be a lot of work, it will require taking apart the dash, also when you go to sell the truck they will see you replaced that it was replaced and wonder if you rolled back the miles. but this is just my $0.02

Old 07-11-2009, 10:48 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
The tachometer thing will be a lot of work, it will require taking apart the dash, also when you go to sell the truck they will see you replaced that it was replaced and wonder if you rolled back the miles. but this is just my $0.02
They're overlays, he's not replacing the actual cluster.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:53 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

oh okay thats different then lol