General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

ordered an intake!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 01:54 PM
whiplash_s is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: ordered an intake!!!!!

yeah I ordered one of those on ebay for my 93 and wasn't too impressed. it looks nice and all but they don't give you good instructions or any mounting hardware, have fun with it keeping it away from alternator and radiator fan! sounds good though when you put the pedal all the way down though, you can hear the intake.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:04 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

same one i have

Old 05-16-2007, 03:27 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

The heat shield was the heat shield by itself. The intake was only 40 bucks shipped. You can fab one yourself, but this one just looks cooler than if I made one myself.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Starting Member
viper4559 is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess it looks like I will be making one sometime during the summer.

Thanks for the info guys!

Old 06-11-2007, 09:46 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Heat shield came in the mail today and I'm going to be putting it in on wednesday along with taking off the drivers side step and washing, clay barring, and icing my truck, and detailing the interior. I can write my name in my dashboard, it's disgusting lol.

Old 06-21-2007, 08:52 PM
xtremidy02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys, I just rec joined this forum since i rec bought a 2002 blazer xtreme ( love it) by the way.... I also just sent out a payment to someone thru ebay for a cold air intake .. I got a brand called Volant i paid 289.50 for it free shipping... from Tenn... When i get it and install it i`ll post sum pics... It has the closed in box to be able to not get the heat from the eng comp... Like someone else posted...

Take care

Old 06-21-2007, 10:46 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Later down the road I am planning on getting a cold air intake for my blazer but I don't know whether to buy one off ebay, or spend the money and get a valant one. What are the benefits of a more expensive intake?