General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Trailblazer/Envoy vs Blazer/Jimmy

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Trailblazer/Envoy vs Blazer/Jimmy

There is little difference between a decked out LT Blazer and a Trailblazer (of the same year, both being s-series). The Trailblazer had more standard options like standard leather, standard ECC, standard memory driver seat, & standard Auto4wd. The interior was two toned leather with embroidery on the seats and door trim panels. I believe that not all Trailblazer trimmed Blazers came with trailer package, heated seats, moonroof, 6 disc cd changer in the arm rest, or the bose audio system, but that they were the available options.

Old 04-07-2008, 01:40 PM
metalheadgoalie is an unknown quantity at this point

i have the envoy edition, i really like it alot. It was between an 2000 LT Blazer, a 2000 TrailBlazer and my Envoy but I picked the Envoy. I wanted the Trailblazer because it had less mileage, but it didnt have as many extras and they couldnt give us a loan lol. It has a lot of extras, just about everything you can think of that they had at the time they were made.
http://www.nctd.com/review-intro.cfm...;ReviewID=4125 heres a review of it from back in the day
and I'm sorry I'm away at college or else I'd go take pix of my truck to show the differences but just go to cars.com and search for GMC Envoy only from 1998-2000 and if your looking at the Trailblazer, 1998-2001.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:38 PM
jphayes921 is an unknown quantity at this point

the one i have has all the fancy stuff moonroof, heated seats, mirrors, cd changer that I dont use but its there and the bose. but My heated seats and the lumber are out not sure whats going on with them, havnt pulled the seats to look at the wiring, keeps blowing fuses.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:56 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

I talked to my friend that worked for GM for 30 years. He explained the early Trailblazer as a trim package. Just like the LS & LT.

So I stand corrected in the original question, I assumed the question was refering to the modern day Trailblazer/Envoy.