General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 09:54 PM
samuknow is an unknown quantity at this point

JL madness.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:58 PM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

they put a really tiny rip in my headliner installing that so they offered to re do the headliner for free but for the price of material and a little for labor they will wrap my headliner and visors in suede for me, which is something i had been wanting to do anyway so now i get a deal on it lol

Old 06-04-2010, 11:43 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Wow qtips, thats pretty crazy. what models are they and what do you have powering them?

Old 06-05-2010, 12:27 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I just had to do this!

After all if Audi etc. etc. has them (and they were cheap!) I have to have them too.
Just makes my truck stand out a little more.
Might just wire them up to light up with the ignition. (No DRL's on our Blazers)
Lights OFF

Lights ON

Old 06-05-2010, 12:39 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i still wanna know where/what brand those lights @ your tow hooks are kiwi (can't seem to find any that slim around here).

Old 06-05-2010, 12:44 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
... Holy Grammatical Errors Batman!

Anyone decypher that?
i don't even think the poster can!

(i know, double post, shoot me!)

Old 06-05-2010, 01:01 AM
BF Veteran

Tow hooks are stock. Just painted red.

The lights I got on e-bay from a site called Parasite Single in Salt Lake City Paid US$ 89.99 + US$200.00 shipping!

http://shop.infopia.com/kidultgardencompany JDM Headlights are: PRO-YD-CS1098-BK Bumper lights are: CBL-CS1098-YD-BK Came with H/lights as set.

Try them & see if they still sell them. Tell them they supplied them to a very happy customer down under. LOL

Oops! I think you are reffering to the yellow fog lights! LOL Bought them cheap at the local K-Mart store. (Kiwi $28.00/set) I've not seen them since but I'll check again & let you know. Shouldn't cost much to ship to you!

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 06-05-2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: New Comment
Old 06-05-2010, 01:37 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Kiwi, i love the look of your blazer. it looks like the ultimate urban warrior and probably a beast off the paved jungle we all live in

Old 06-05-2010, 02:06 AM
BF Veteran

Thanks. Still need to lift the rear! I'm waiting to see Tonyw's 2" body lift (first in New Zealand!). I might do the same as well.

My spare tranny is in for mods & then next week will swap it with the current one in my truck. Then I'm gonna try the mud patches at Woodhill forest. Gotta get it dirty - been clean too long!

Old 06-05-2010, 02:46 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Nice LEDs!! Are they in the housing? How did you get them to stay, and where did you get the lights?

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?