General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Old 09-01-2010, 11:08 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Took the required fishing and beach gear out of the wife's Envoy and put it back in the Blazer. I always have to be ready to hit the sand. Also resucured one of the skid plates.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:51 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Prepared my truck for my big off road trip this weekend. All set and just one more day till the wekend!!!!

Old 09-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Starting Member
mattjphoto is on a distinguished road

When out bought all new rubbing compound, wax, buffer and what not. I washed her and got her all ready for a nice coat of wax. Then I realized since I moved into an apartment complex I can't use my buffer...FAIL! So really all I did was wash her.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:34 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i uh.... drove it through a big puddle today and cleaned out the under carriage

but seriously, i washed and waxed it today, after a whole week haha. it is now shining nicely (after our rain storm that is)

Old 09-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I got my K5 muddy again... Went down to check my tree stands and had to do some creek crossing.

Old 09-02-2010, 08:23 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Cleaned out the new garage and put all my tools away. Now I can back OHSOFLY into her new home, and fit my trailer in there too! Still lots of room too.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by swartlkk
I got my K5 muddy again... Went down to check my tree stands and had to do some creek crossing.
oh, you just had too, eh?

Old 09-02-2010, 09:08 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
oh, you just had too, eh?
Well its not like shes going to WALK acrossed the creek.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:28 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pj5454302
Well its not like shes going to WALK acrossed the creek.

no. but she could've tip-toed.

Old 09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
croozer is on a distinguished road

I put some mudflaps on the Blazer today. The rock chips were starting to add up, especially since had I re-painted the black areas. I used some heavy duty, spray on bedliner coating from O'reilly 's when I redid the rocker panels. I coated from the bottom of the rockers to about an 1 inch and a half up from the bottom of the doors.I am really pleased with its durability.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-2.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?