General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Starting Member
wheelhead4x4 is on a distinguished road

Well let's see. So far today all I have done to it was clean so snow off it and fill up the windshield washer fluid.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:16 PM
Beginning Member
jpfencl is on a distinguished road

waiting on stupid dhl to deliver my lights so i can install them... truck is pulled apart waiting on them. Only time my truck gets into the garage is when i get to work on it.. my wife parks in it and my boat takes the other spot....

Old 01-25-2011, 03:24 PM
wills-07 is on a distinguished road
Talking

put a big burton decal on my back window

Old 01-25-2011, 09:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

well, i finally got my rad this morning. late this morning!

turns out the new shipper doesn't know how to load the right deliveries in the right truck.

of course, you know you always find something else that needs attention while doing a repair..............

course, i found that right after i had to beat the bolt off that sits closest to the rad.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
well...........i didn't get me rad repair done today.

fianlly ...........................
wow! i guess i was more tired than i thought last night!

Old 01-25-2011, 10:05 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Busted a wicked drift on this corner by my work. Im awesome at it. You go out the driveway hit a dip in the road to take the load off the back and start burning em and do a 45 degree right, then rotate into a 90 left, then into a 90 right and ride it as long as you can down that road. Used to be able to do it with a ton of smoke in my old S10 and get up to over 100 on the peel down the street while the truck catches up to the tires.

Well, I was gonna try and start the run from the parking lot this time to be super cool, and I hit this chunk of parking bar that the bobcat must have popped up and rolled off the bead on the RR tire and broke the wheels lip. Dammit.

Also, my BC insurance is up on the 2nd, and this truck wont be able to be registered in AB until Im finished modding it. So one week until its parked for good.

Old 01-25-2011, 11:23 PM
Beginning Member
jpfencl is on a distinguished road

got hids in today took some pics ill upload them tomorrow. already been stopped by 2 other blazers askin me about them

Old 01-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
I warshed mine... lol... put about 100miles on it... used some fuel injector cleaner and then put a dp on a ring for the girlfriend... blazer money = ring money.. fml
i know all about this..

tax return = wedding ring..

Old 01-25-2011, 11:32 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ohsofly

Also, my BC insurance is up on the 2nd, and this truck wont be able to be registered in AB until Im finished modding it. So one week until its parked for good.
why is that?

Originally Posted by jpfencl
got hids in today
welcome to the land of the light!

Old 01-25-2011, 11:38 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

was that poor cancered chunk of metal at one point a battery tray?

Old 01-26-2011, 12:15 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ABN31B
was that poor cancered chunk of metal at one point a battery tray?

not really sure.

but it was sitting under the battery.......so i'm gonna go with that as a possibility.

as long as it holds for a couple of days.......i'll try to hit the JY soon. maybe i'll just.........nah, never mind.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?