General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 11:29 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I actually just filled up today.
$37 for 14.8 gallons. I need to stop running so low. Don't feel like replacing my fuel pump, lol.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:33 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
yeah, try putting in 55 L (14.5 gal) of diesel in my Jetta, then going right back and sticking in 150+ L (40 gal) of diesel in my 'Burb!

only really good thing about the 'Burb, a full tank lasts me for a week long trip up North (aprox 300 miles each way) and 2 runs into town (95 miles total), and still make it back to work the following Monday (45 miles)-and it's still not empty!

wish my Blazer got a good mileage.
We've got a 95 Suburban with the 5.7, and we get about 12 mpg, but it has a 42 gallon tank, so it'll go almost a month before filling her back up. But it doesn't get used very often since I have my Blazer.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Tulsa OK
12/10/09
87 Oct 2.369

Filled up for a few cents short of 38 bucks tonight.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:19 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
We've got a 95 Suburban with the 5.7, and we get about 12 mpg, but it has a 42 gallon tank, so it'll go almost a month before filling her back up. But it doesn't get used very often since I have my Blazer.
ok, so it's 42 gallons, i know i've never put more than 163 L in............, that's 43 gallons! well, maybe the tank is only a 40 gal, but the neck usually holds about 6 or 7 liters (1.5+ gallons), so yeah, i can see 42 to43 gal capacity.

wait............what was this thread about again?..........

Old 12-11-2009, 06:46 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

hmm what did i get done on it...aside from clean most, but not all the snow off it...nothing..absoluetly NOTHING...to bloody cold...and tht 3rd carport (whether the land lord likes it or not, is starting to look very comfortable for snowy days)*just hopes when she moves back to london she can get an apt with a garage*

Old 12-11-2009, 07:07 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I scraped my windshield of ice this morning. Then put my truck sideways coming out of my driveway . The roads were literally a sheet of ice this morning.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:17 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

New rubber X4. $860.

They look good though. A lot more aggressive treads.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Got the garage cleaned up, cleaned my garage heater (30k BTU infrared natural gas), and brought the garage up to 50*F. I then went to work on the Rainier. New plugs, cleaned the throttle body, and installed the air filter restriction gauge (filterminder). Sometime tomorrow I'll change the oil.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Banned

same as yesterday...but tempted to throw some luke warm water on it to melt the snow/ice off it...or just a hand full of salt and take her for another bath..*contemplates* oh its saturday(will be)..nvm gotta order another cord of fire wood *rolls eyes*
that'll take all day to put away...GRRRR

Old 12-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Banned

well today got the front license plat holder taken off...actually...had to um..break it off lol...was bolted on so i was like...hmm..k fine...and busted out the hammer, screw driver ...chiseled the 2 top bolts off...then just stepped on it and it popped off..so now i need a new front lower bumper part...the plastic one..this one has stupid squares on it..i'm sure i can find a good one at the junk yard closer to spring when i go and find trims tro practice on before doing mine on the truck..oh..and pulled out 3/4 of a WAY WAY dead bird out of my grill lol, and took the goo gone to 2 smaller superman sticky embelms i had on the tailgate window that left residue *rolls eyes*

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?