General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 10:45 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Best bet is to search for that answer first, using the search feature up top. If you don't find your answer there, your next best bet is to create a new thread for your question instead of posting it in the middle of another thread.

Welcome, BTW!

Old 09-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Spacemanspiff is on a distinguished road

Roger that. Won't happen again.

Thanks for welcome.

Old 09-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Beginning Member
skllcndyfrk1217 is on a distinguished road
Default 1997 Bravada

painted bumpers and grill black, will paint other panels black also, cut and trimed speakers, newer model mirriors and make a clock for fun

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-img057.jpg   what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-img051.jpg   what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-img041.jpg  
Old 09-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Beginning Member
baller979 is on a distinguished road

Installed a 4 channel amp under my passenger seat. Upgraded old fosgate speakers to some great sounding Polk audio pairs. I put a 4x6 plate in the front and modifyied the rear 4x10 mount to squeeze a pair of 5 1/4 components. So much to do so little time. Still have to do a big 3 upgrade but need to get batteries and install driver side battery tray. Hopefully I have enough 0ga left to finish it.

Old 09-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Drove it and wished i could squeeze another 3-5 mpg's out of it somehow :-\

Old 09-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Starting Member
wheelhead4x4 is on a distinguished road

Didnt get to do anything to it. Got picked up @ 7am for work an the wife took the blaz to work. But she will be home bye 5:30 so I will have it back soon.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Beginning Member
Xb-lineblazerX is on a distinguished road

installed two new alpine speakers in the front driver and passenger door. they were just random ones i found so they werent the right size and i had to drill new wholes and screw them in randomly. cant tell with the door panel on though and they soun amazing!

Old 09-26-2011, 05:32 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

drove it to work and after work i took it to see what my ses light was on for. autozone ran the codes and it was a misfire in cylinder 3 and the evap thing. the evap thing is my gas cap and i have no idea what the misfire was about but driving away from the place and the light goes off!!!!!! yay!!!! so im happy. after i got home i took it for a bit of mudding out in my backyard with all the rain we got. lol. makes me happy. hehehe.

Old 09-26-2011, 11:21 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Took the blaze out for some errands and to get new contacts lol. I love to see without glasses sometimes so yeah...

Oh and I also had a dream about some BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A's (31's). I know it was random, but we all dream random stuff. So not really sure where this thought came from. I know some bf's would look good though ha.

And I'm still riding around on a bad wheel bearing. Hopefully not causing too much damage. I'll get that replaced soon hopefully, but no time lately.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:12 AM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

and i forgot to mention last night that the k5 all of a sudden is running better. almost like a new engine. no idea what was wrong but boy am i glad its running better. here are a bit of flex pics and showing that my body mounts are destroyed.

this is something my 96 could never do!!!!

and my shot body mounts.... lol

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?