General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 05:42 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

You can... just not on the street...

Old 05-23-2012, 07:26 PM
May One is on a distinguished road

I got stuff for an oil change for it, and just because I saw them I got 2 twenty dollar 55w off road fog lights. Im deciding where I want to mount them, on the roof rack, in the grill, or on the bumper, or get another set and do one on the roof, and the other in front...
Side Note: One of the fog lights was missing a nut to tighten it in place, and the lock washer to mount it, just thought it was kinda funny, I can get what I need from my dads garage so Im not worried about it.

Ill get pics of it up when they are monted and when I get them working, with my schedule who knows when that'll be,lol.

Old 05-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Starting Member
nunya is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
Yesterday I traded it in on this:

It's a 2011 with just under 28K miles on it. Very happy with it, even though it only has the 4 cylinder instead of the 6 that I really wanted.
My mom's on her 2nd one of those(technically 3rd, dealer screw up). 1st one was a pretty base early 08 one and had 0 issues with it, 1 set of pads and 1 set of tires (rotated regularly so they wore evenly). Perfect car for her, Just traded it in for a 12 SXT whatever the letter thing is for a sport-ish one that's not a SRT.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Starting Member
chevyracingfan23 is on a distinguished road

Drove to work. After work went to the gas station and put gas in it. Went back home and start taking the pinstripes off my Blazer. Got both front fenders done. Going back out there tomorrow and finish it up before work tomorrow night. Will post the before and after pictures tomorrow night or Friday.

Old 05-23-2012, 10:16 PM
GP1
GP1 is on a distinguished road

Had to fill it today... 60$ later. Ugh!

Old 05-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
The 4 cyl that I got has 173ish HP and 166 lb-ft of torque, so pretty peppy. If you get the 3.6L 6 cyl, it's 280something HP. In a small car, that's damn quick.
To be honest, I cant wait til the new Darts hit the streets! I like the way they look and hopefully they come as promised.

Back to the post, I went out and marked my Blazer for cutting. Gonna turn it into a Blazerlanche! Does anyone know how to remove the rear quarter glass without breaking them out?

Old 05-24-2012, 05:57 AM
Starting Member
Chevyrider RevT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tripovermyego
To be honest, I cant wait til the new Darts hit the streets! I like the way they look and hopefully they come as promised.

Back to the post, I went out and marked my Blazer for cutting. Gonna turn it into a Blazerlanche! Does anyone know how to remove the rear quarter glass without breaking them out?
the second u fiugre this project let me know i wanna do this to the next foor dor but never found anyone else who cared so let me know ur notes as u figure it out

Old 05-24-2012, 07:05 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

I imagine it's the same as a windshield, cut through the rubber with a piece of fishing line (saw back and forth) and push... making sure someone is on the outside to catch it, of course.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Starting Member
Chevyrider RevT is on a distinguished road

my cousin gave me two going away gifts today

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-gedc2495.jpg   what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-gedc2496.jpg  
Old 05-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Beginning Member
garry1970 is on a distinguished road
Default a/c vents in dash ..+ iPhone

Today i took my 70 y/old mom to see my pops in ICU , slighly losing patience trying to park i tossed my iPhone on dash and viola No phone and ringing dash ..lol .. the cover broke a year ago ..never got around to replacing it . i wish i would have now...LOL.. so how much bs is it to get back in there to remove vent to get phone out ??? i may just call it a loss and get a new one . but. plz help if ya can ..thanx in advance BlazBros

ohh i guess i should say its a 2000 blazer 4x4 4dr .

Last edited by garry1970; 05-24-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: lack of details

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?