General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 04:41 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Wow that must have been an angel because I don't see any other posts (angel made em disappear!)
Not too sure if I'm not getting the humor or intent with what I'm reading.
LMC Truck & rockauto are good sources btw. We even have a thread from rockauto in here that has the monthly discount code.

Midol is availabe at the checkout! ;-]

Last edited by Rottidog; 09-09-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:05 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rebuilt85fullsize
What I managed to do today was post a question and an angel replied and his name was Useless. Thanks for all your non help angel.
Please let me know if there is nothing I can do for U
Well, that was uncalled for, I was simply joking around since the thread title is "what have you gotten done to your blazer today" Good luck, lets play some ball!

Old 09-09-2012, 08:17 PM
BF Veteran

Agreed, especially on the thread title & where he chose his OP & that comment. Maybe it should be moved to Builds - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums or https://blazerforum.com/forum/genera...check-out-306/.
He did say he's new to forums so

. <---- a grain of salt to take it with?

Perhaps a MOD can help out with this.

Old 09-09-2012, 08:28 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

dang it richie Where is your manners. You forgot to say your welcome

Old 09-09-2012, 08:37 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Dangit, Now I look like a jerk

Old 09-09-2012, 08:40 PM
BF Veteran

Anywho, drove around today, really testing the sub I installed... some people loved it, others hated it, the truck loved it, volt meter did not drop, had the headlights on too and they were not dimming. Still going to upgrade + from alt to bat and ground from bat to frame.

On a side node... Putting in new rubber windshield trim....is...not....easy.
The previous owner decided to install the windshield himself (thus the rust around it) and he did not center it very well.. Long story short, 2 hours. ( I guess that is a long story if you look at the actual time :P )

Old 09-09-2012, 08:53 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Where is?
NY Red Necks! lol

My blazer parked infront of an '80's something chevy 1/2 ton & when I came out of the store his hood was up. I asked what's the issue... bla bla bla "sparking when I turn the key" says the 58 or so yr old guy.
Long story short I trace the + from the battery towards the starter & the housing for a warm air intake was rubbing against the +. So much it wore through the 2ga insulation & fried 2" or so off the wire.
His son istalled the new = to starter wire & didn't hold it in place, so it rotated when he tightened it facing it upwards.

45 mins later, tool bag & 151 pc socket set later... my CB took me to get beer lol.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Beginning Member
Blazer974 is on a distinguished road

Blacked out all my emblems and bowtie.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:20 PM
May One is on a distinguished road

I went on a trip up north. Packed the Wild Thing Thursday and picked up my mom after work on the way. I did pretty much everything with it, from highway driving to hauling drunks from the bar to their campsites, to hauling a wood trailer to my favorite part of the weekend, going out on four wheeler trails Ill post the pics im my album so you can take a look. It was a great time and I cant wait to do it next year.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:36 PM
420Blazin4X4 is on a distinguished road

Installed my K&N FIPK and Airaide TBS

Name:  090912193549.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  72.4 KB
Name:  090912193526.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  67.6 KB

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?