General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

strangest thing just happened! i went to open the back window and tailgate on the 1997 blazer, and it DOESNT HAVE a tailgate!!! its really weird it all LIFTS up!

whats up with that i loved the tailgate to sit on, they get rid of it in 97? seems that way on this one!

Old 01-08-2013, 06:01 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Changed the fuel pump SHES Running again.. BUT im still lacking power...

Did a leak down and shes dropping to 40 psi within 10 mins... SPider change here I come.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Starting Member
Copperhead 2001 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Originally Posted by chestypuller
strangest thing just happened! i went to open the back window and tailgate on the 1997 blazer, and it DOESNT HAVE a tailgate!!! its really weird it all LIFTS up!

whats up with that i loved the tailgate to sit on, they get rid of it in 97? seems that way on this one!

uum nope i don't think so, mine is a 2001, and it has a lift glass, and a tailgate!!

Old 01-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Banned

WTF then? why does mine the entire back lift up?

Old 01-08-2013, 07:30 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Some of them have a liftgate and some have an tailgate.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

It's called the liftgate option. Different strokes for different folks. Me, I prefer liftgates for fixed roof vehicles and tailgates where the roof is optional.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Banned

well they must interchange then, maybe i should do some swapping with the 96 i got

Old 01-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

well they must interchange then, maybe i should do some swapping with the 96 i got
Unless you are interested in swapping out the entire rear structure of the body... It has been discussed before and it is not simple.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Starting Member
serrasalmus is on a distinguished road

drove mine home from work where i put a new starter,nut kit and fpr on a 95 that a customer brought in

Old 01-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Unless you are interested in swapping out the entire rear structure of the body... It has been discussed before and it is not simple.

well heck thats ruled out then since i only like simple stuff!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?