General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by streblo
Nice...i think your winning in the You know you love your blazer when contest...haha
lol I wish I still had to pics of that car. Was a beauty. Prime example of the Camaro muscle. But, like I said, I was a truck. I want something I can cover with Georgia red clay and not worry, and actually not want to wash it off. lol If I had that car, I wouldn't want to drive it two inches. I'd make that car a trailer queen, and I can't have that. But, I think we're all winners here. We all have/had a Chevrolet Blazer, little trucks with huge hearts. Like Chihuahuas, but way sexier. lmao

Originally Posted by atvwarrior
You know you love your blazer when you drive it and it gives you some drunken flash backs . Swaying from yellow to white then back to yellow . Kinda thought maybe I should start drinking again , maybe that will striaghten her out .
Lets not and say we did, huh? :P

Old 11-08-2010, 09:34 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

same reason i dont have a car......love having the ability to go where you want and not have the limitations you would have with a car, if theres a traffic jam i can hop the ditch, if a road looks interesting i can drive it............think thats the story with most of the people here!

Old 11-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Beginning Member
bouts5991 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by streblo
You know you love your blazer when you change the oil in -30 degree weather (the canadjuns know what im talking about!!!!)
man, -30 is nothing. come on.. this is one of my couple.
you know you love your blazer when you blow the clutch after trying to get out of a highway swap, and doing a whole tranny job in your drive way in the middle of febuary at -42. (i made a underneith tent with heater to work with!)

you know you love you blazer when you have a 2door and unfortunatly having to sell it. but instead buy a 4door, so you can roll down the back window so your daughter can look outside while driving down the road!

the next step is nothings better then a blazer. the only thing you can do to get better is go bigger

Old 11-08-2010, 06:15 PM

Im Impressed...thats cold..lucky dont have to many days of that per year here....its the windchill that kills us in winnipeg!

Old 11-08-2010, 06:29 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

You know you love your Blazer when after you total the first one, your mind goes crazy and you buy another one.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:29 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

You know you love your blazer when drive it even with a knocking motor then when the motor blows you get it a brand new remanufactured motor with 0 miles on it :-) now that's love <3

Old 11-08-2010, 07:39 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

You know you love your blazer when even though you traded your last one on a fullsize truck, you swear on your life you'll own another one some day.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:42 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
You know you love your blazer when even though you traded your last one on a fullsize truck, you swear on your life you'll own another one some day.

Creeping into the back of your mind is it?

Old 11-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
I'm so with you.

You know you love your Blazer when you threaten to cut someone's hand off if they even think of trying to convince you to get rid of it.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:09 PM

haha you can never run away from your love for a blazer..............
i got another one..

you know you love your blazer when it takes alot of contemplating (and thinking if you can come up with a good enough of an excuse) if your going to go see your girlfriend for the night or put your new headlights in!!!

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?