General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010 | 08:19 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

lol I've actually had my hubby do that to me when it came to his Camaro.

You know you love your Blazer when, no matter the statistics, you're convinced it's faster, and better than anything else, even a Ferrari Enzo...

I tried to race one, and I still think I had a bad start. lmao

Old 11-09-2010 | 11:39 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

You know you love your Blazer when you GF's thermostat is too hard to do so you doo yours for fun. (last week)

You know you love A Blazer when you offer your 03 zr2 for a trade for an 88 with 35's and bored to 355.

Old 11-09-2010 | 02:14 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by zedartwo
You know you love your Blazer when you GF's thermostat is too hard to do so you doo yours for fun. (last week)

You know you love A Blazer when you offer your 03 zr2 for a trade for an 88 with 35's and bored to 355.
"You love that...that... THING more than you love me!!" "I'm sorry honey...she's just easier." Lmao

Also, you know you love your Blazer when owners of Mustangs tell you "Nice truck!!"...even if its sarcastic. (just happened a second ago)

Last edited by '96-Dirty4x4; 11-09-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-09-2010 | 03:49 PM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Haha, last time it was a "well if its not going to take to long then i guess i can come over"........as she sat in the drivers seat i was on edge the entire time waiting for her to honk the horn with my head under the hood!!!

You know you love your blazer when one of your buddies is thinking of getting one and you get all excited and wont shut up about how great they are! haha

Old 11-09-2010 | 05:17 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

You know you love your Blazer when you want to trade your husband's Ghetto a@@ Burban on 20s for the 4x4 Baby Blazer up the street, just so we can have two Blazers.

Old 11-09-2010 | 08:53 PM
Starting Member

I thought about honking the horn while my hubby was under the hood once, but thought better of it, cause I knew he'd pay me back in a worse way...like getting an air horn and sounding off while I sleep...or something similar. o.o

I tried getting my hubby to buy a Blazer. But he said no, not unless it was a K5...which we couldn't find one around here in good shape. :\ Then we found his Camaro, which made him happier, and made me happy cause then he would never drive my truck again. Not that he's a bad driver, cause he's not, he's just one of those people who had a SS Camaro and tries to drive everything like an SS Camaro... lmao

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
You know you love your Blazer when you want to trade your husband's Ghetto a@@ Burban on 20s for the 4x4 Baby Blazer up the street, just so we can have two Blazers.
Did you really?! Nice one!

You know you love your Blazer when you price how much it would cost for a fully custom paint job, and interior... :3

Old 11-09-2010 | 09:05 PM
Starting Member

I just thought of another one...

You know you love your Blazer when you enter it into a car show, no matter what it's condition is.

My girl is gonna be at the YearOne Braselton Bash this Saturday. I'm thinking of putting her "make-up" on before the show. ;P

Old 11-09-2010 | 11:35 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

You know you love your RHD Blazer when you KNOW you should sell it before parts are no longer available. Getting harder & harder to get parts here! Especially the RHD bits

Old 11-10-2010 | 01:00 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by '96-Dirty4x4
Did you really?! Nice one!

You know you love your Blazer when you price how much it would cost for a fully custom paint job, and interior... :3
I haven't said anything to him about it yet lol. But Maybe I will when we drive past it in a couple minutes to go do errands. lol, Just to see what he says.

And Custom paint don't cost nuttin if you know someone that can do it! I think my paintjob cost like 70 bucks... and I still have half a gallon of flat black left to do the interior. Not to mention TONS of pink! lol Granted its not a professional job by any means. lol

Old 11-10-2010 | 01:31 PM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

while we are on the topic of paint..haha..i had an 88 s10 with SERIOUS cancer...so cleaned it all up and painted it black.......then...decided to add orange stripes......then some of the black started to chip.and had some rust...to get it covered up before winter took a roller....and used a can of tremclad rust paint....haha..yes...a roller and a can of paint......spring came....pressure washer took almost all the blue tremclad paint off.....fixed up all the rust and holes did the body work sanded it all primered it and then took it in to get painted....so the truck started red, went black, black with orange stripes, blue, then back to red again. haha.
..you know you love your blazer when you look back to all the work you put into that s10, and even though you sold it for 3 times what you paid for it (which ended up being only 2600 bucks, haha) to buy a blazer you dont look past that decision even though you always miss that truck every once in a while

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?