Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Does anybody have this CAI?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Beginning Member
nickcates954 is on a distinguished road

well i have an update for the ebay $40 cai. Maybe its all in my head but WOW it seems to have made a very very noticeable difference in power. I wish i had access to a dyno to really test it in cold hard numbers but after putting on the cheap cai it seems to be extremely peppy. i was spinnin tires without nearly as much gas and getting up on the highway it really took off around the 3k rpm mark. im temped to put the stock intake back in and drive it again to get a better comparison. the ebay listing said that it had the potential to increase the torque and hp and im very pleased and convinced that it did and im a very skeptical person when it comes to cheap stuff like this. please if anyone else has results that agree or disagree strongly, post em up.

side note belt is still chirping like a ****. i think ill invest in a goodyear that everyone talks about.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:27 PM
mrkevinmjr is on a distinguished road

im guessing the tubing is all the same aside the main filter.... i just pulled the spectre and slapped a k&n on it... now lets see a diff on the highway...