Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Headers

Old 09-29-2007, 12:16 PM
xtreme_ss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Headers

I want header's but the JBA's are to damn much, does anyone else make headers for a 2004 4.3?

Old 09-29-2007, 09:12 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Headers

edelbrock makes some up to '98. i dont know if they would work with yours though. my brother-in-law had a 2000 s10 with edelbrock headers on but i dont know the exact model number of them
http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_..._tes_app.shtml

Old 09-30-2007, 06:14 PM
xtreme_ss is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok thanks man I will try em.

Old 09-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

It all depends on the installed options. If you have the AIR system (air injection reaction), then you have to either find some headers that have the proper fittings on them or have your PCM editted to remove the AIR system trouble codes (which can be done). I do not believe that the edelbrock headers had the AIR fittings on them.

Also, you'll need the proper fitting for the EGR system unless you edit that out of the PCM as well... But that would be an emissions violation where I live as well as may have a bad effect on your exhaust valves due to the elevated cylinder temperatures that result from an EGR-less operation in an engine designed to use it.