Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Front end lift question

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Starting Member
mrshaneb is on a distinguished road
Default Front end lift question

Not sure if this has been asked before or not, but here it goes. Is there a way to lift the Front End besides the T-Bar Crank, like different springs from another Chevy for a V8, etc...?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Take care.
Shane.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Starting Member

BUMP

Anyone?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried searching...? I do not mean to be rude, but this has most definitely been covered before. There is a post or two out there that has all of the s-series torsion bar PNs listed in it.

Old 10-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Starting Member

Yes sir, I have searched and all I found was the T-Bar crank nothing to do with different Springs, etc...

Old 10-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The "most definitely been covered before" statement means you missed something.

Try putting words together with the '+' sign between them as mentioned in the 'search guidelines' link in my signature. Something to the effect of "torsion+bar+part+number" would probably give the desired results.

Old 10-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Starting Member

Umm I do know how to search you know, that's probably why I don't post a lot of questions like these. And, like I said the only thng that is mentioned is the Tortion Bar.