Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Looking for lift opinions.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 06:44 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Prozon- look man I'm not trying to **** in anyones cereal here but I did a simple "soa" search and came up with over 50 threads so don't tell me that bud. And btw I cruise the forum on my smart phone. I'm not trying to be a jackass and your question was answered already but I was just letting you know what I came up with on a search for ya

Old 02-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Prozon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info Kinter. I will probably buy locally. I might build them anyways, shackles are easy. I don't usually send payments to people over forums. Especially to members that are fairly new. (46 posts.) Nothing against you personally.

@Cochran, it's no biggy. But instead of suggesting I search, it might be easier just to post the links that include the answers I wanted. Because you know what happens when the next guy searches? This thread will come up in his search, and what will it say? Search. It's a never ending cycle unless you end it! :P

Don't get me wrong though, I understand where you are coming from.
I will do my best to search next time.

Thanks for the information everyone. I think I will do some shackles and the tortion bars and stick with 31's for now. You can be sure I will post up if I do go bigger.

On a side note, I took my Blazer on a small trail at my place last night, damn was it fun. I might wire up some lights to the front of it too. Better then sex. The mess just depends how you look at it. :P

Old 02-04-2011, 06:57 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if I was on here on a computer Id of gladly posted those links but that gets difficult on my phone man. Like I said I wasn't trying to be a jackass I was just saying that's all! No hard feelings.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Prozon is an unknown quantity at this point

No problemo.