The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Any gun nuts here?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 09:06 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

ooh i like that one .. im not a big fan of revolver and so far thats only the second ive ever liked........ the other being a tauros . that shoots shotgun shells i just cant think of the nickname of it.......

Old 11-29-2010, 09:58 PM
Starting Member
Brianator99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chevytruckdood
ooh i like that one .. im not a big fan of revolver and so far thats only the second ive ever liked........ the other being a tauros . that shoots shotgun shells i just cant think of the nickname of it.......
Tuarus Judge..

That .357 you posted is SICK!

I have a 642 with lg's and it cost me a pretty penny. I would assume a airweight lazer grip .357 wasnt cheap lol. How do you like it?

Last edited by Brianator99; 11-29-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:48 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Colt 45 Mark IV 70 I'm reblueing

S&W Chief Special .38

Colt AR-15
Mossberg 500 Cruiser
HK MP5A3

Teh XD

Old 11-30-2010, 06:50 AM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

my ar 15 and my ruger p89. got more guns just can find the pics.............

and for some reason my ruger looks rusty lol..that is my daily conceal carry and that is definatley not rusty just angle of light or something

Old 11-30-2010, 04:55 PM
502ci is on a distinguished road
Cool

Originally Posted by Brianator99
Tuarus Judge..

That .357 you posted is SICK!

I have a 642 with lg's and it cost me a pretty penny. I would assume a airweight lazer grip .357 wasnt cheap lol. How do you like it?
I absolutely love it, it makes carrying a gun everywhere tolerable being so lightweight, I forget it's on me.

At the range it as brutal as you would expect, feels like someone it litterly smacking your hand with a hammer, I've gotten used to it though. I like when friends go shooting with me, I have had only one person with the ***** to fire it a second time and he quickly handed it back to me rubbing his hand...

Old 11-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Starting Member
Brianator99 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol I figured my .38+P packed enough punch for cc and it was night and day better than the lcp I was carrying.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:46 PM
502ci is on a distinguished road

I love my LCP too, makes a for a decent BUG when I want to carry two. I'm actually amazed how accurate mine is with those fixed sights...going to start shooting it more often now that the price of .380 ammo has gone down.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:26 PM
rc4life is on a distinguished road

new guy here, but right at home in this topic....

lets start small
DB .380

ruger 10/22

Colt 1911 in .40 s&w (rare only made for one year)

sig sauer p239

sig and colt

RRA Ar15

Pelican case with Ar15 and sig sauer

barret 82a1

me shooting the barret

My wife

82a1 and the only pic of my glock 19 (hate glocks)

my screen name with the 82a1

Old 12-15-2010, 08:34 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I want a 239 soooo bad...

And how can you buy a DB380 and say you hate Glock? Internally its nearly identical to a Glock with the double-trigger bar being the main difference.

Awesome collection though!

Old 12-15-2010, 08:39 PM
rc4life is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
I want a 239 soooo bad...

And how can you buy a DB380 and say you hate Glock? Internally its nearly identical to a Glock with the double-trigger bar being the main difference.

Awesome collection though!
Got a good price on it lol, The only reason why I say i hate glocks is cause 1) I dont like plastic guns 2) Glock owners tend to be douche bags (please no one take it the wrong way, I just know ALOT of people that think there **** don't stink cause they only run glocks, I know I'm not alone on this, So I just don't tell people I own a few of them)

Quick Reply: Any gun nuts here?