Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Burnout fail

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 02:40 AM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Gotta love Captain Obvious behind the camera on the SRT10:

"Oh $*!t, oh F&#$!!! That's not f'n good!"

Old 02-12-2010, 12:54 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

@ Yellow vette clown

"Bye Bye six hundred dollars"

More like six thousand you tool.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:32 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
sorry Pat, that wasn't meant @ you, it was meant to be more like a "well, duh!" response.

a friend of mine who works @ a Cadillac dealership, had a customer's car come in for a vibration issue. before they could figure out the problem, the harmonic balancer came flying through the hood, & across the shop into the wall!

seems the main bolt had bcome loose. it then "walked" the balancer off of the crank snout. and when the bolt broke @ the shop, out it came.

tell me about it, dude doesn't even know where the clutch is. just listening to him talk @ the begining, tells you how much of a tool this guy is.

he should only be allowed to own & drive a '82 diesel Chevette-automatic!
if you pay attention at the end u can here him go awh f***... and he starts to cry haha

Old 02-13-2010, 11:03 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ohsofly
@ Yellow vette clown

"Bye Bye six hundred dollars"

More like six thousand you tool.
you do realize he was talking about the tires, right?

but you're right, it's gonna cost him large to get the clutch done (although it's probably not fried completely, it sure as hell isn't gonna perform very good from now on.

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
if you pay attention at the end u can here him go awh f***... and he starts to cry haha
funny, i heard him say f**k, but i never heard the last part. so i re-watched it again, and turned it up...............that's so funny! sucker

anyone else notice that when he goes to "pop" the hood, he opens the hatch glass. does this guy own the car-or was it a customer's car @ the shop? ooooOOOO!!!

another thing i noticed (the first time) was that the idiot that was filming-he keeps going around the front of the car, back & forth.........can you say road kill if the guy slips on the brake pedal-or the brakes/tires simply let go.

take them outta the gene pool, 'cause these tools are contaminating it.

other than the entertainment factor, why would you post a vid for the world to see, showing how incompetent you are @ one of the simpilest things to do-especially with that much power @ hand. i know it has big nasty brakes, but come on, it should over power them no problem.

mind you, the young guy did say there was only "8000 miles on the tires, so time to say bye-bye". guess whoever owns the Vette beat on it to smoke a set of tires in 8K.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 02-13-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Wow. Epic fail. Even my old '81 Civic would spin the tires.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Beginning Member
chuck5104 is on a distinguished road

another thing i noticed (the first time) was that the idiot that was filming-he keeps going around the front of the car, back & forth.........can you say road kill if the guy slips on the brake pedal-or the brakes/tires simply let go.
I noticed that as well. Who the hell willingly walks directly into the path of a vehicle that is attempting to do a burnout? This is pretty much just lack of any common sense.