Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Cheapest treat to give a dog lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 07:59 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

lol a room mate years back almost lost a few toes by trying to move a bone a dog of mine had... i told him not to mess with the dog, but nooo he had to poke his foot towards the dog, the dog snapped at him narrowly missing his bare foot lol... told ya so dummy! lmao

Old 02-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

My parents have a about 110lb german sheppard,hardwood floors and one of those fridges with the icemaker/dispenser on the door. Its comical when you go to get the ice and the dog is at the other end of the house and hears the fridge putting out the ice. She can't scurry fast enough to get to the fridge. all you hear is scratchiing all the way through the house getting just enough speed to keep sliding when she hits the kitchen and under the table she goes. Knocking all the chairs over trying to get out before your done with the ice machine.

Old 02-20-2010, 07:12 AM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

ice and paper of anytype, crumpled preffered for my pooch... she is the runt of the litter half black lab half shepherd, one ear is half up one is down...

when we leave the house its anything plastic, shoe lace ends, wet washcloths, the kids toys.. its funny because she rarely goes for my stuff, but from the wifes stuff to the kids stuff its hers to decimate haha...

and shell gladly growl, she is such a sap, but everyone swears up and down that she is the hugest a-hole, and yes i admit it she has a very thick meanstreak haha

Old 02-21-2010, 12:31 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

My mom and dads 'dog' loves these cookies my mom bakes for her. She found a recipe for dog cookies online and thats all she makes now. The 'dog' just loves them. She eats ice cubes too, and mice and any small bugs she can find in the yard or house.

I put 'dog' in quotations cause my mom and dad found a puppy in the ravine a few months after they put their old dog down. Was a cute little puppy but it did a few weird things and still does. It will run a little different than most dogs, more of a 2 foot 2 foot run, it pounces on things, it can rotate its ears independantly too. When you call her name if shes facing the other way, she just turns her ears towards you and keeps looking at whatever shes looking at. So the 'dog' started to get older, and they took her to the vets for shots.... Well, the vet informed them that they had indeed found a purebred COYOTE pup in the ravine. They have been going to that vet forever, so the vet registered her as an 'mix breed' so they could keep her. Now shes all grown up and is a spitting image of a coyote if you look up photos of them. Shes a great little dog though, and very very very fast. But you can still see the wild in her sometimes. Oh yeah, and she doesnt bark. She yips.

Old 02-21-2010, 12:59 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

lol i know what you mean... does she look anything like this...

& yes she's a hunter, like you said, mice, bugs & a thief, grabs w/e she can & hoards it lol
there's a few rabbits that like to dwell under one of my sheds, she's dug a pathway under them so she can go in one side & out the other
kinda dumb though, got stuck once, i heard a whining from the yard, i see theo but not her so i went out to look... there she was, head poking out from under the shed - STUCK, 20 mins to dig her out... guess what, the next week she did the same damn thing, so i grabbed a beer & got theo & let him torment her for 5 mins while i stood there, watched & laughed lol

oh yeah, Nikita is shep/husky/coyote, no worries about a Winnipeg winter & her being outside, but Theo - a rotti/bull mastiff, nope, he wants in when its cold, maybe if i get him fixed his nards wont be telling him to go inside as fast

Attached Thumbnails Cheapest treat to give a dog lol-nikita-rs.jpg  

Last edited by Rottidog; 02-21-2010 at 01:04 AM.