Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Does your girlfriend/wife ever give you crap about our dirty greasy mechanic hands?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 08:36 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I wear greasy hands as a badge of honor and take pride that I work on my own stuff, when I can. I also find that the APS employees take you seriously when your hands aren't squeaky clean.

But they sure do take the fun out of picking your nose...

Old 03-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
But they sure do take the fun out of picking your nose...
And pattin' your wife on the a$$ or givin' somethin' else a little squeeze!

Old 03-14-2012, 09:51 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Black Stuff is the best all around cleaner next to acetone especially for grease etc & doesn't dry the hands out or can kill you like acetone lol. Another product is something Natural Green, it's in a flake form & is awsome.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:15 AM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

My g/f works on her own car so she knows how it is.

I use gojo hand cleaner. Stuff is dirt cheap and cleans anything off.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:17 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

yup gojos some good stuff also

Old 03-15-2012, 02:21 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

my girlfriend loves it.. and i have been with her 7 years. She's a keeper.

as for hand cleaner, if you dont have gojo, use comet. it works great..
One thing my girlfriend hated though was when she had this body scrub stuff, had this pumas type stuff in it and I used it for my hands, it worked great though haha

Old 03-19-2012, 10:26 PM
BF Veteran

My gf thinks & I quote: "I think it's sexy when you work with your hands fixing or building something & you get kind of dirty n grubby, it's a turn-on that you're able to fix things & work like that"

Can you see why I love her? lol

Old 03-19-2012, 10:27 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

yea ...... lol

Old 03-19-2012, 10:41 PM
BF Veteran

Lol I was talking to her about this thread & that was a quote, as she said it & I typed.
How awesome is that - you work on your blazer or her car, things around the house etc, get things fixed & at a do-it-yourself price AND it turns your significant other on?!
<insert Old Milwaukee commercial here> It doesn't get any better than this!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:50 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by swartlkk
And pattin' your wife on the a$$ or givin' somethin' else a little squeeze!
What's that commercial when a guy walks in, slaps his wife on the *** with a greasy hand, leaves a handprint & she yelps HEY as he reaches in the fridge for a beer?
Imagine her going to the store, inlaws, parents, church totaly oblivious to the handprint? lmao

Quick Reply: Does your girlfriend/wife ever give you crap about our dirty greasy mechanic hands?