Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Dumb people, Odd News

Old 07-09-2012, 06:03 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about
Question Dumb people, Odd News

So this is truly funny!
News Videos | Watch Latest News Online | Sympatico.ca

This dumb *** kid videos friends in the car not to mention himself speeding around down a highway around 190km/h - 118mp/h.

Just how dumb are some people?

Old 07-09-2012, 10:43 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

and dumb asses like him is why car insurance is so freaking expensive ... hope they find that kid and kick his *** lol

Old 07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
BF Veteran

Pretty sure they did, I mean how could they not have? Pics of him, his friends, voices etc - SOMEONE had to call in HEY I know that guy! lol If not his parents.

That would have been an over the cedar chest bare assed leather belt for me if my father were around lol & it wouldn't have mattered if I was 16 or w/e he would have made sure I'd think at least twice before doing some dumb thing like that.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Stupid qubexicans....

Old 07-09-2012, 11:06 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

just plain idiots ....

Old 07-09-2012, 11:19 PM
BF Veteran

Seriously, they (thought) lol that making a vid of them going that fast with themselves in the video they wouldn'y get in chit?
Why not just take a pic of the plate while you're at it, or drivers licence?

Lets see some more of people that would have to go to college for 6 years to graduate to chit for brains.
A radio station here has 'Stories We Missed' (power97.com, morning show) & WOW lots of crazy things in the news all over the world.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

The sad part is that the next video they come out with will be the one the police release of them smashing into the back of a mini van with a family in it and killing all of them and them somehow surviving the crash. I know I drove stupid when I was younger but that dude is an idiot!!

Old 07-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Starting Member
grizzstang is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Seriously, they (thought) lol that making a vid of them going that fast with themselves in the video they wouldn'y get in chit?
The short answer is yes.

80% of kids today have been raised to believe that there are no consequences for bad behavior simply because they have never suffered any.

Spanking your kids is illegal and most of todays parents have never punished their kids in any other way or followed through with the punishment if they did.

Poor grades will still result in getting passed to the next grade because the system deems failing a student is bad for their self esteem.

The end result is what we see happening today. Kids that have no respect for anything or anyone. They have never had to work for anything and believe that they can walk straight into a CEO position straight out of school.

These kids will probably get off with a slap on the wrist to boot simply because it is Canada and we don't punish criminal behavior here. Here the victim is punished and the criminals have all the rights.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by grizzstang
The short answer is yes.

80% of kids today have been raised to believe that there are no consequences for bad behavior simply because they have never suffered any.

Spanking your kids is illegal and most of todays parents have never punished their kids in any other way or followed through with the punishment if they did.

Poor grades will still result in getting passed to the next grade because the system deems failing a student is bad for their self esteem.

The end result is what we see happening today. Kids that have no respect for anything or anyone. They have never had to work for anything and believe that they can walk straight into a CEO position straight out of school.

These kids will probably get off with a slap on the wrist to boot simply because it is Canada and we don't punish criminal behavior here. Here the victim is punished and the criminals have all the rights.

So true. But I do love Harpers new crime bill. Now if only our liberal judges would actually hand out the harsh sentances!