Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

F'n Thieves

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 11:50 AM
Starting Member
grizzstang is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Az_S15
some guy got shot last night for braking into a home PD: Phoenix homeowner shoots intruder in face

The cops found 50 pot plants when they arrived but don't know what the motive for the break in was?

That is some brilliant police work right there. I'll take a wild stab in the dark, money and drugs.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Beginning Member
Habu is on a distinguished road

The article said he had a "valid Marijuana card," so apparently he was allowed to grow the stuff under the law there. (He was also w-a-y over his permitted limit, so you gotta wonder. . . . ) But yeah, the motive looks pretty obvious.

Old 08-02-2013, 10:21 PM
spittybays
Cool Personal Most Pissed.

Three slashed tires at work. Thought who the hell did I **** off.

Flatbed to Mavis tire and around a grand total.

Three days later out to go to work. Truck on cider blocks, all four new tire's and rims gone!

Asked the cop how did he now were I lived.

He said just a form at DMV.

$5 and a reason to know why the need to connect a plate # with address.

Cop said most common box checked "Collection of personal debt"

No ID required. How's that for some ****!

Old 08-03-2013, 02:32 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Diaita
I wonder who buys all this stolen stuff? Must be a good market if people keep doing it. I know the guy at the pawn shop gets nervous when I go browsing in his shop. It's almost funny his response when you ask him where he found an item. "Um, oh, this guy...."
I had a used car dealer tell me one time
"If I buy suspected stolen stuff , how dare I get mad when they break into my used cars , after all I am supporting them "

Old 08-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Starting Member
ol' grouch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by spittybays
Three slashed tires at work. Thought who the hell did I **** off.

Flatbed to Mavis tire and around a grand total.

Three days later out to go to work. Truck on cider blocks, all four new tire's and rims gone!

Asked the cop how did he now were I lived.

He said just a form at DMV.

$5 and a reason to know why the need to connect a plate # with address.

Cop said most common box checked "Collection of personal debt"

No ID required. How's that for some ****!

I hate to sound cynical but the slasher probably knew where you lived to begin with. When I ran a salvage yard, I was taking to a police officer about a rash of battery thefts. Old batteries were being stolen. Especially from car lots.

I told him to stake out where old batteries were stolen from and watch. Him and some other officers busted a big parts theft ring. When an old battery is stolen, what do you do? You buy a new one. Now the thief knows where a new battery is and how hard it is to steal.

I'll bet whoever slashed your tires knew where you lived and liked your wheels. He slashed three so you'd replace them. One or two, you'd replace one with your spare and two with just two. Three, you might as well replace all three.

I'll also bet whoever did it is a personal aquantance of yours. It may not be on their ride but sold but I would bet money (and I'm really tight with a buck) you know the thief.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:22 AM
midnightbluS10 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
So sad... Sorry for the loss man... IF I ever find some dumbass stealing from me or my neighbors they will get there asses shot... I wont kill them But I will paralyze them to let them think what they have done for the rest of there dam life.
I'm sure you mean "I wont try to kill them, but I WILL TRY to paralyze them..."

You can't ensure where that bullet goes and what damage it does once it leaves that gun. There's always the possibility of massive internal injuries as the result of a gunshot wound. No matter where you shoot them. You can't just tell the bullet that you want it to stop moving once it cuts his spinal cord lol. Bone shrapnel could easily cause more injuries.

I don't think anyone has that ability.