The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

heart problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 01:13 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Glad you're still around man. Scary s*** for sure.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 AM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Get your personels in order and directed towards your kids as sole benificarys (sp) Then tell the wiffie that the more stress she hands you the shorter you will live and be able to take care of her. Worked for me, tell her she'll be eating out of a bag when your gone

Hope you like fresh fruit cause french frys are and stakes are out. Wild salmon is great

I dont want to hear that last pack sheet THROW THEM AWAY NOW.

love Lester

Last edited by LeWhite; 02-05-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:33 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Well everything gets left to my mom if I croak. She knows what to do with it.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:58 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it lots of times. Currently a recovering smokeaholic and the patch made it sooo much easier. Be tough and you can kick the butts' butts.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:56 PM
hubert hefner is on a distinguished road

Glad you're still here. Think about the kiddos and make the changes you need to make.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:18 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Glad your ok time to make some lifestyle changes and eat healthier drop the cig habbit.Its not easy I have done about 4 times.I have has some ministrokes which arent fun.hi bpa hi cholesterol.Too much crap food in my diet.I eat food that taste good but not always thenhealthiest then smoke also.I enjoy it.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:30 PM
10-78 edac is on a distinguished road

Listen to your Doc's, the turkey will start to taste so good, you will not like beef any more.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Well my energy's coming back today. I'm going bak to work tomorrow. Not gonna tell the boss about this. My chicks gonna stop with her in called for comments and setting me off. I told her if she doesn't stop it that I will just leave for my healths sake. She knows I'm not kidding. I'm the one with the money and I could go any second if I wanted to. She knows she would be pisspoor even with child support and that I am the glue that holds this family together. I think she got the point. I just can't stand the comments and cheap shots at me when everything I do is for her... Who cares if I play an hour of call of duty on a Saturday? I worked hard all week, I don't need the comments - STFU and find something else to do, you know I never play more than an hour... But hell on earth if I call her out on her 3 facebook accounts and sitting on her **** all week while I work 16hr days away from home to provide us with everything we have. I can't take it anymore. I would never do that to someone that supports me and makes sure I have everything I need. **** sake I just bought her a new Yukon this year that I didn't have to. She can run me off and I would sell "my" Yukon for 10g in a second and she would be walking... I would take my 10g, throw it down on a new vette, and be dippin tightly twenty year olds with my vasectomy in a heartbeat...

Stay at home moms think they have the hardest job on earth. Even a man who busts rocks with a sledge in the sun for 20hrs can't hold a candle to them. I hate that crunchy power-mom attitude. Being a stay at home mom is a joke, and any single mom that has to work plus do all the same things would slap her for think she's got it soooooo bad. I wish she would go earn the 100g per year we need and ill play vids and shop online, go for coffee with other crunchy moms, go swimming, nap, watch tv, all while the kids are in school and the babies nap. Waaaaah, I have to wash some dishes and do some laundry too? Oh what will I ever do with myself?

Anyways, I think she understood me well enough and will change her attitude. sorry about the personal rant but b1tches are nuts between the ears. I love her a ton, but I love me more if push comes to shove, ill do what makes me happy not what hurts my heart and will put me in an early.grave.

Last edited by ohsofly; 02-05-2013 at 11:23 PM.