Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Im freakin ticked off at Northstar Collections

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 07:20 PM
JRob238 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
X2 on the name brother. hope Mom is doin' well

is this your first?
Yup its our first. She is a handful I will tell ya.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:43 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JRob238
Yup its our first. She is a handful I will tell ya.

brother, you ain't seen nuthin' yet!

wait 'til she's walkin'

wait 'til she's talkin'

just wait, it'll happen before you know it. my daughter is a little over 7, and it seems like yesterday i was bringing her home for the first time.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

wait tell shes a teenager, you'll have your hands full, good luck man, hope everything works out for the best. trust your insticts and do whatever you have to do to support your family.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:41 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, i was gonna finish off with "wait 'til she's datin'", but i've got like 5 or 6 years (i hope) 'til mine starts with that. hopefully i'll be ok, she can belch like a sailor...........maybe buy me a few more years of keepin' the boys @ bay (probably not).

Old 02-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

yeah, i was gonna finish off with "wait 'til she's datin'", but i've got like 5 or 6 years (i hope) 'til mine starts with that. hopefully i'll be ok, she can belch like a sailor...........maybe buy me a few more years of keepin' the boys @ bay (probably not).

you can hope. it'll be here before you know it

Old 02-04-2010, 10:44 PM
JRob238 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I been thinking about all that I already have me a nice rocking chair on the porch. But instead of being the dad that sit out cleaning his shot gun im gonna be cleaning and sight my m4 in at an exact 200 meters haha

Old 02-05-2010, 01:50 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I was friends with a girl in hs.... Her dad would actually sit in his underwear and clean his shotgun whenever she would go out on a date... He was maybe 6'2 and about 350-375 pounds... Played college football as an Olineman... He was hilarious..... I think he enjoyed scaring the boys more than defending his daughter lol

Old 02-05-2010, 05:02 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by wlorton
I was friends with a girl in hs.... Her dad would actually sit in his underwear and clean his shotgun whenever she would go out on a date...He was hilarious..... I think he enjoyed scaring the boys more than defending his daughter lol
my wife's older sister told me of a time when she was maybe 15 (they were still living in Toronto @ the time), and she came home with a few "guy" friends from school. they're standing/sitting on the porch, when her Dad comes out from the house, holding his 12 gauge, asking what the boys intentions were towards her?

needless to say, they scattered like jack rabbits, and made it out to the street in 2 seconds flat. one guy ran through the neighbours fence, trying to get away & didn't talk to her for a week!

my wife's uncle tried that on me (with her Mother's 22) when we moved them. we'd been seeing each other for about a year or so, so i din't think much of it (kinda knew he was jk'ing anyways).

maybe being far removed from the city will have it's advantages when my daughter gets older.

"damn, it musta been a hunting accident, officer"