The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Quesdtion bout a money making Idea

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 12:14 PM
WitchingHour is an unknown quantity at this point

I can understand that. It's just that this thing screams "scam" from beginning to end. If they decide to duck out of town and stop making their payments, then the repo man cometh. When you don't have that vehicle and don't know where it is, then the vehicle gets reported stolen. Once that happens, they investigate, and at some point they'll get the whole story of how things transpired, then there's the possibility of them trying to charge you with someone. Meanwhile, the car bought on your credit is on a slow boat to somewhere in South America or Africa, and you're left holding the ball.
Don't just walk away from this - run.

Old 05-04-2013, 12:45 PM
97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about

It basically sounds like they're trying to be a used car dealership without the proper license, if you sell more than 4 cars a year then you have to have a dealership license. Or at least in Washington. But if you have a bunch of people with a limit of 4 then you can sell a lot of cars. 2 of my buddies and i were doing the same thing but just between us three, we would take turns putting the vehicles that we were working on in each others name so we wouldn't ever go over our limit of 4 in a year.

So unless you know these people dont do it

Old 05-04-2013, 04:22 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

Its a pretty good racket i see, im going to let this one go, and let someone else deal with it.. thanks for all the insight everyone, Thanks Robert