The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Ran over my girlfriend today

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 09:58 PM
4X4GS10B is on a distinguished road

God love you ol grouch,you are my hero....lol

Old 03-30-2013, 10:36 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Tell her next time she goes for nails you are going for a lapdance... She will stop inviting you.

Old 03-31-2013, 12:38 AM
Little Roober is on a distinguished road

I just gotta say...Who hasn't broken up with a girl over their Blazer? I know I have... But when her car breaks down, or when she slides into a ditch, who does she call? As I slam my head on the table...

Old 03-31-2013, 07:45 AM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

My wife once pulled "let me out of the car right now "
I did exactly that and I went home , and she got a hour walk
When she got home she was smoking mad but never said a word LMAO

Old 03-31-2013, 06:58 PM
Starting Member
ol' grouch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 4X4GS10B
God love you ol grouch,you are my hero....lol

The thing is, beans rarely affect me in a gaseous manner. Mostly oats. Those puppies are SBD's too. Although I do remember one time when I was younger and I still drank. Liver and Onions with a little cheese noshes afterwards and a couple of beers to wash it all down. I ran the dog out of the room then.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:47 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Today was one those days I had to bite my tougue and keep the mrs happy.I hate going to family events on her side.They are loud and boisterous and I have little in common with most of them.Everytime I go to a family event I feel awkward and out of place.I dont have any problems making conversation but I cant keep a conversation going for long cause theres no common ground.Today they were watching the basket ball game.I hate the game and careless about it.I didnt want to go but We did anyways.If I had my way and we had 2 cars I would let her go without me.Im very noise sensitive and theres screaming kids and the adults are all screaming like children.I went outside and just walk around the yard after eating dinner.They wanted to play some kinda game which they do at every family event.After about 3 hours I said to the mrs ok its time to leave.I had a major headache and i couldnt take anymore.I went in said the goodbyes and we were out of there.On the road an a hour from home I was releaved.Usualy I cant wait to get away but today was one of those days I couldnt wait to get back.

Old 04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Starting Member
grizzstang is on a distinguished road

When you find the right girl she won't make you do crap you don't like very often. My girlfriend of nearly 13 years knows I hate shopping so I rarely have to go and she is good with that. We have a lot of simular interests and we do those together. We live together but to me if you are going to make it you have to be able to do your own thing. You don't need to be together 24/7. I golf, quad and putter in the garage while she does what she enjoys. Being a couple should not be painfull IMO or you're doing it wrong.

Old 04-02-2013, 11:49 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I have 6 kids, and child support at my wages is like 3500 a month... Means I take alot more chit than the next guy would... We get along for the most part, my old lady is just very stubborn and doesnt listen to reason.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:04 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ohsofly
I have 6 kids, and child support at my wages is like 3500 a month... Means I take alot more chit than the next guy would... We get along for the most part, my old lady is just very stubborn and doesnt listen to reason.
somtimes ya just have to beat reason into them....

ONLY KIDDING GUYS!! I know, i should not joke around about that.