Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

A Sad True Story - Be Prepared to tear up if not cry

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Starting Member
nineTnine is on a distinguished road

That's so sad, it got to me as well. I can't understand people. Pets are family. I hate to hear about animals being tortured or left to die. Its awful. I work for a mall and found a box by one of the entrances, tucked in a corner. It had a black kitten in it, mewing for food and attention. The shelters were full and apparently black kittens aren't wanted, but this one went home with a coworker.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:36 PM
Starting Member
kevlar974 is on a distinguished road

Anyone looking to adopt in the central Florida area, my mom runs the lost ark rescue and kennel and has dogs and cats for adoption all the time.
PM me if intrested

Last edited by kevlar974; 08-15-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-15-2011, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

All but one I've gotten from "free to a good home" including the vet I deal with, they offered me a rotti.
One I paid for & all are loved, even the retard Nikita lol she's the one in the background. One ear straight, one flopped, one blue eye & one brown - shepherd/husky/coyote & Theo is the rotti/bull mastiff - guess which one he is.
My Puppies! Just don't **** em off... nevermind Beware of Dog - Beware of owner!

Too many people are "brave" IE DUMB on the other side of a 6' fence.
Nikita is spazzy, off the wall, never too sure wtf she is going to do but she's a suck (female means she has undisclosed moments of oddness lol) & Theo, he's 135lbs of I can jump over the fence or make my way through it if you **** me off enough.

On topic, the hardest thing I had to do was put down Bronx, my Bronxy Bitch as I called her. She was a rotti/great dane

Why bug them? That just aggravates me to no end... I go out with ... ok... I try to educate people !

I might care for animals more than I care for people, or just some people. Animals are always true!

Attached Thumbnails A Sad True Story - Be Prepared to tear up if not cry-theo-nikita-rs2.jpg   A Sad True Story - Be Prepared to tear up if not cry-bronx-tired.jpg  
Old 08-15-2011, 10:09 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rottidog
All but one I've gotten from "free to a good home" including the vet I deal with, they offered me a rotti.
One I paid for & all are loved, even the retard Nikita lol she's the one in the background. One ear straight, one flopped, one blue eye & one brown - shepherd/husky/coyote & Theo is the rotti/bull mastiff - guess which one he is.
My Puppies! Just don't **** em off... nevermind Beware of Dog - Beware of owner!

Too many people are "brave" IE DUMB on the other side of a 6' fence.
Nikita is spazzy, off the wall, never too sure wtf she is going to do but she's a suck (female means she has undisclosed moments of oddness lol) & Theo, he's 135lbs of I can jump over the fence or make my way through it if you **** me off enough.

On topic, the hardest thing I had to do was put down Bronx, my Bronxy Bitch as I called her. She was a rotti/great dane

Why bug them? That just aggravates me to no end... I go out with ... ok... I try to educate people !

I might care for animals more than I care for people, or just some people. Animals are always true!
COMPLETELY cracked up seeing Nikita in the back ground...

Old 08-15-2011, 10:12 PM
BF Veteran

lol isn't she sofaking cute? Just a tard, cest la vie, la tee da lol

Old 08-15-2011, 10:14 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

haha yea she is =) I love how the other one is sleeping on the chair also =)

Old 08-15-2011, 10:26 PM
BF Veteran

In the lazy Boy is my Bronx Bitch - the rotti/great dane... oh my I miss her, just the perfect dog & so polite/lady like - then you do something wrong = perfect dog in my view. Lol she'd walk over to my mothers kitchen table & put her head down on it.

& be so lady like, so comforting & accepting... just wonderfull... then she bit my friend in the head because he wouldn't leave her alone at NYE back at my place.

His gf said leave her alone she's pissed & doesn't like what you're doing! I told him as did 3 others here... he carried on & WHAM, in the kitchen she grabbed him. This was a 130lb dog (picture a doby on sterhoids) trying to hide under a coffee table to get away from him - she tried!

Long night to say the least, but he was ok, she "only" pierced his upper & lower eyelids lol omfg what a night... Who can blame the dog?

Old 08-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

All our dogs are either rescued or strays we pick up. Alice is a pure bread black lab who we rescued from a trailer park cause they were going to kill her(their only solution to not wanting the dog). She was 2 and promptly had 11 puppies! They were lab husky mix we kept one, Pig, he was suppose to be small, he now ways 160 lb which is more then me( although he is massive he acts like the golden retriever on up) Turk is a greyhound with down syndrome....possibly why they threw him out of the tracks but we rescued him regardless. And finally my dog Walter we don't know what breed he is kinda a mix between a English bulldog and a rottweiler. He was dumpped on our porch in the middle of winter and he looks exactly like jeff dunhams walter so we had to take him in.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:02 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Wow Kayla... I have a 4 year old Golden and I couldn't imagine leaving her behind like that... I would pay the extra to find an appartment that accepts pets. I would definitely go with a rescue for my next dog, but just couldn't turn down a breeder's offer when she showed us this pup.

Here's Blondie not too long after we got her. <1yo Just try saying no to that face...

It's a little easier now though lol. They're so cute when they're young.

And for the laughs:

How anyone can leave a pet behind like that is unbelievable.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:03 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Nice dog pat i like